29: OG's only thread

Willyshatner said:
I'm pretty sure that I am 100% content with being a partial clicker. Much the same way you're perfectly content being a Bi Polar cock stain who can't manage to make a positive impact on anything, much less the 29 bracket. Keep dodging queues, acting like you're a pro, and being a general waste of space.

I'll continue to enjoy games.

Where does the Bi-Polar part come from? Wouldn't that mean that I am nice as well, and do have a positive impact at times?

I'll keep enjoying what I enjoy, and you can help contribute to losses for the Horde.

Where does the Bi-Polar part come from? Wouldn't that mean that I am nice as well, and do have a positive impact at times?

Not necessarily. Bipolar disorder - PubMed Health

It isn't uncommon for people suffering from Bi Polar disorder to rarely be, if ever, nice and well. All I know is that it's impossible for you to be positive or pleasant, and you think that it's okay to be that way, including treating poorly for whatever reason you deem legitimate.

I'll keep enjoying what I enjoy, and you can help contribute to losses for the Horde.

Way to take things out of context. So I'll say again: keep dodging queues, acting like you're a pro, and being a general waste of space.

I'll continue to enjoy games.

It wasn't out of context. I will continue to do that which I enjoy. Activities that are fun for me. And by enjoying games, you can continue to be a detriment to the Horde.

"There is a high risk of suicide with bipolar disorder."

I think he's just looking out for you, bro. Take constructive advice on this one.

AND YES, WHERE'S THE OGs?

Franchi said:
You don't share?

Nope, but Kow can take pics next time

Willyshatner said:
I little slice of Epicness from last night...

Not that hunters need to spec...

LOL, I've seen that in mid-level BGs before. Agreed, though, he doesn't need to spec.

What UI is that, BTW?

allahkazam said:
yeah let's continue to make fun of people with mental illnesses.

This isn't the first time you've said that. I assume that you experience some mental illness of your own. No one was making fun of mental illness here. But I will say that it probably is one of the reasons you're a ****ing jerk.

bc-era 19s ss

WoWScrnShot_020308_140215.jpg

What UI is that, BTW?

The board of enemy players is battleground targets, i run it as well. the revive pet tooltip with the name next to it is likely spell alerter

Xperl unit frames = the group/raid/player frames

Bartender = action bars

Quartz = cast bars

Spell alerter = the pet revive icon (also displays incoming CCs)

Battleground Targets = enemy team frames

Chatter = chat box

Sexy Map = map positioning & border

Willy you should probably edit the persons name out in your SS posting personal info is probably against the rules

Willyshatner said:
Bi Polar cock stain

I've been giggling at this all day. :D

Willyshatner said:
Xperl unit frames = the group/raid/player frames

Bartender = action bars

Quartz = cast bars

Spell alerter = the pet revive icon (also displays incoming CCs)

Battleground Targets = enemy team frames

Chatter = chat box

Sexy Map = map positioning & border

Ahhh, okay, I thought a couple looked familiar but wasn't sure if the rest were separate or one addon. :) (My UI's a little sloppy at the moment.) Thanks!

fpi2I.gif

I wasn't an OG 29 I was busy:

Getting pretty gear..

1zd66n4.jpg

FCing on my Sergeant 19..

166dg6o.jpg

and falling through the world..

2m46srq.jpg

LOL that's nice megumi I love the red trail of sparkles.

Users who are viewing this thread