29 Holy Pally

Solbutcher

Legend
The World of Warcraft Armory

an old twink i thought i'd bring back to life, im currently working on getting my necklace through random dungeons atm but im wondering if anyone can give me some pointers on what else i can upgrade on to make him a better healer then he is.

9/10, nice gearing! Congrats on landing that necklace -- it's taking me longer to get that for my shammy than it did to get the Deadman's Hand. Your gear choices strike a very good balance between stamina and intellect. While I initially winced at the stamina loss of using a BoA chest (vs. the [ITEM]4119[/ITEM], I think you could make a very good case for the mana needs of a 29 paladin, and I'm surprised to find myself recommending you stay with the BoA chest.

In that vein, I recommend considering the [ITEM]3020[/ITEM], since 3.3 boosted its stats. You'll gain 9 INT by trading in 3 STA and 6 sp. Add an AGM and pick up a leg armor kit for your pants, and you'll achieve 10/10 in my book.

Your talent and glyph choices look good to me. There's not a lot for holy paladins to choose from in the 29 bracket.

Bwappo

it"s a bit hard to get agm on khadgar people always try to get it for their achievements, so i havn't bothered going for it yet. And i'll try out the enduring cap i didn't realise it was switched in the patch, Now only if stormstrike had que's at 29 i'd beable 2 test them...

Very nice geared indeed.

Would love to have you as my healer :)

Would love to try out your char :D

Would love to duel you :p

Dont have any real twinks on my server...

My love goes to paladins and warriors above all.

Gtz Ergos 29 warrior Silvermoon EU

Users who are viewing this thread