29 guardian druid fc?

Ðimple

Legend
Anyone have a link with BIS gear for a guardian druid??? thinking of making one. would be appreciated

well i picked up enduring cap, barb bracers, and river pride choker off the AH for SUPER cheap, just didnt know if those were any of the peices i needed for being a FC for max stam, input?

Different gear for different roles. For full stamina, feel free to look at my restoration druid for reference: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/argent-dawn/Kludo/advanced.
Replace the rings with Charged Gear of Stamina (scales to 10), and the gloves with Insignia Gloves with Glove Reinforcement enchant. Mystic's Robe beats Resilient Robe by 1 stamina when scaled. Old Crafty scales to 12, making it better than furbolg pouch. For mainhand, Looming Gavel with colossus. Tranquillien Champion's Cloak scales to 12 stamina. The rest is self explanatory.

If you want to mix stamina and attack power, get two pieces of the defias set for the 2-set bonus, which gives 10 ATP. I use belt and gloves there. Replace one of the charged gears with Ring of Defense for the bonus armor, which will grant you 12 ATP along with a nice dodge bonus. Gargoyle's Bite or Old Crafty + Looming Gavel.

Users who are viewing this thread