29 frost mage

poppabear

Grandfathered
i know, i know...not viable. However, i find it fun and just wondering if it should be a haste/vers stack for the faster frostbolts OR just int stack for dmg? Im having a hard time finding zealot blade on Alextraza among other gear.

i know, i know...not viable. However, i find it fun and just wondering if it should be a haste/vers stack for the faster frostbolts OR just int stack for dmg? Im having a hard time finding zealot blade on Alextraza among other gear.
you can farm zealot blade from the frog in razorfen kraul
idk about the stats, vers is always a solid option

/High fives for loving playing not just the FoTM specs <3

By the way I'd personally go for straight int/vers as frost, to boost up that flat damage which is already pretty nice.
Also, I just am biased against frost 'cause you need to have such a huge amount of it for it to really be noticeable at all..

Definitely go for Int>Haste>Vers/Crit. You need haste because hardcasting frostbolts for procs is where you'll save time in kiting, and you'll also get more procs. Don't ever hardcast flurry, it's not worth it. I have a 29 frost mage that I play often, and I have a haste/crit set, and a haste/vers set. Aim for like 20% haste and your frostbolts will be giving sufficient procs. Here's my armory if you're interested. Currently using my crit/haste set though. https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/outland/Asiyxmage

Zealotblade also can be farmed in some Chest, wich is also a quite good way to get other twink items.

Users who are viewing this thread