29 Frost Mage

Rougiebear

Legend
A GC heavy set, will prob roll the BoA helm and am farming for the vision gloves as we speak. Will take any advice/criticism and any armorys of other Mages.

have enough crit(14.5% is like the minimum i ever go, 19.5% being highest, this gap of % is hugely significant in the burst differfence. cant say anything too specific cuz i have multiples of gear for each slot that i change for each game/situation) & 20%+ haste minimum, it makes for a significantly more effective toon... plus easy to get to even 5.2k+ hp unbuffed and over 27% haste cuz i know from experience.

have fun, as im sure u will cuz 29 frost mage is the funnest mage as frost (imo but im sure many will agree if they update their old 24 mages to 29 and try it out) has ever been in PvP under like level 35 in all of wows existance. its the bomb, enjoy.

haste is an incomparable stat to the other ''gift'' enchants on a mage right now too, you'll basically always have better results going gift enchants and SP to other spots (high sp items, sp enchant to gloves shoulder bracer n legs, etc) over any other setup to foster high mage output

(also if u look @ my armory for w.e reason, im frost not arc, just might be arc periodically for gnomer ring soloing...frost all day 4 pvp)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread