29 druid gearing?

yea thats what i did...*rolls eyes*

Either that or you randomly respec'd for tanking/dpsing randoms. Then after seeing my post you fixed your spec back to it's original state? Not to be on the offensive here but you literally changed your spec after I called you out on it.

Your secret is safe with me, tough guy. I'm just glad I could help you out on how to spec a druid. Also, since we're at it, swap your faerie fire glyph with the charge glyph. Don't worry, I got your back!

Igotoparties said:
Honestly... It's beautiful... So perfect... Then again, BiS with like 5 GF'd items doesnt really help the OP does it lol.

Heh, good point but I was "suggesting" that feral druids should stack stamina based off my current set. I probably should have made it more clear though. Thanks for lookin out cuz. *Knuckle bump*

TwentyNine said:
Ok ladies calm down, your gear sets are both mixed up anyway!

Lady to lady, my b00bz are fake!

Thee_Minowaman said:
Heh, good point but I was "suggesting" that feral druids should stack stamina based off my current set. I probably should have made it more clear though. Thanks for lookin out cuz. *Knuckle bump*

Lady to lady, my b00bz are fake!

Any time esé, I gotchoo.

minow #1 nerd :)

Sàxxon said:
bracktruiner #1 feral

Yeah, no. #1 Ferals don't open up on an 8 stacks efc with roots > ravage. You had my vote up until then though!

Thee_Minowaman said:
Yeah, no. #1 Ferals don't open up on an 8 stacks efc with roots > ravage. You had my vote up until then though!

it was for the sake of the twinks

Users who are viewing this thread