29 druid gearing?

29 BiS Gear List - Forums - World of Warcraft

That's a bis list for you, no boas on the list but aside from trinkets they are bis

your gear is not quite up to date but you should be fine just dropping into a few games tonight to take a look see.

oh the helm you can pick up really easy as alliance looks cool and has hit, so grab it before 9pm (when games start) if you can.

A lot has changed since you last played, and there are many good choices of gear to be had for a feral druid. FC druid is probably better off going resto or boomkin since Ferals can no longer shift break roots. There's also the issue of not enough stam gear for a druid to buffer their HP like a prot warrior/paladin.

Rifle Commander's Eyepatch - Game - World of Warcraft

Enduring Cap - Game - World of Warcraft

Tumultuous Necklace - Game - World of Warcraft

Forest Tracker Epaulets - Game - World of Warcraft

Defiant Spire Shoulderguard - Game - World of Warcraft

Tigerstrike Mantle - Game - World of Warcraft

Barbaric Bracers - Game - World of Warcraft

Ebon Vise - Game - World of Warcraft

Vigorous Handguards - Game - World of Warcraft

Houndmaster's Belt - Game - World of Warcraft

Silver-Lined Belt - Game - World of Warcraft

Leggings of the Verdant Oasis - Game - World of Warcraft

Highlander's Leather Boots - Game - World of Warcraft

Boots of the Foolhardy - Game - World of Warcraft

Deadman's Hand - Game - World of Warcraft

Charged Gear - Game - World of Warcraft

Ring of Vigorous Interruption - Game - World of Warcraft

Arena Grand Master - Game - World of Warcraft

Loksey's Training Stick - Game - World of Warcraft

All these are great choices for gearing feral. Heirloom gear is better than some of these choices in many cases.

Keep in mind that a Ferals do a lot of burst even if they gear less towards damage and more towards survival. You don't have the mobility you used to have, and it's wise to stay near any healing priests so they can dispel you (only class with a defensive dispel @ 29). Outside of that, I find feral to be very enjoyable.

Welcome back.

Franchi said:
29 BiS Gear List - Forums - World of Warcraft

That's a bis list for you, no boas on the list but aside from trinkets they are bis

your gear is not quite up to date but you should be fine just dropping into a few games tonight to take a look see.

oh the helm you can pick up really easy as alliance looks cool and has hit, so grab it before 9pm (when games start) if you can.

oh hey you were in my game, brutal hp...sucks that those 2 laughing skull peeps gave you the flag -.-

P.S whos willy o_O

Grizzlefoot said:
oh hey you were in my game, brutal hp...sucks that those 2 laughing skull peeps gave you the flag -.-

P.S whos willy o_O

The troll who posted the gear links. He wasn't trolling you though, he trys to make friends with anyone who doesn't already know about his antics.

The troll who posted the gear links. He wasn't trolling you though, he trys to make friends with anyone who doesn't already know about his antics.

Except for the fact that I don't typically troll people. Disagreeing with someone and/or trying to take part in a discussion does not equal trolling.

The Shatner said:
Except for the fact that I don't typically troll people. Disagreeing with someone and/or trying to take part in a discussion does not equal trolling.

You need to pretend to be other people with different perspectives to take part in a discussion?

Mongro please do not post anything that does not contribute to what the OP is wanting to know.

Edit: If you have yet to go to the link Franchi provided then it might be good to do it. It lists all the non-BoA BiS for druids. If you are also looking for non-feral spec'd druids than look up Minowaman from Windrunner.

tumblr_ljkn3yJv2z1qj1i1ko1_400.jpg

Here is a link to my armoury. I have gear for both DPS and tanking, in DPS gear just now. I have tracking hound oon right now but I also have 2 AGMs.

Carthage

lol that's because you just copied my spec after seeing my post and logged off with it :p. You're cute lol

Users who are viewing this thread