29 disc

daltondro62

Grandfathered
What are the best spellpower chants available? Also what is best stat stack on rings and stuff? And finally, best bracers?

Versatility is the go-to generally. Increase damage and healing as well as reducing damage taken. Full Gift of Versatility enchants will get you a bit over 10% versatility.

Glowing Magical Bracelets for wrist. Not bis offensively but 12 stam is too good to pass up for a class that is going to get focused lots.

Enchant Gloves - Major Spellpower
Enchant Bracer - "Healing Power" or Spellpower or Int, I believe almost all of them scale the same, check tooltips before buying.

Off Hand - Int

Elemental Force on MH if you want to play more offensively otherwise what you have is fine.

There are also much better rings then that stam/spirit one you have. Don't worry about spirit too much as regen is ridiculous at this level and you're very unlikely to ever run out of mana.

Go sun gloves,
Use glowing Magical Bracers w/ either healing Power or Major Stamina.
Use either that belt or tarantula silk sash if you want more stamina. (sash scales to 13 stam 5 int)
Use Defiler's Boots and put earthern vitality on them.
Instead of Electrocutioner Lagnut use either lavishly jeweled ring (for more int.) or use a Charged Gear of Eagle

For enchants go versatility on rings and neck.

defilers boots

For healing i would either use healing power to weapon, or colossus if you get targeted constantly for the bubble, or power torrent if you want an intellect proc

no problemo

You might also want to use Tome of the Dawn. But im not sure what it scales to in bg

It scales well, 8/12 I thin but I can't remember the exact numbers for sure. I think it beats the heirloom if you are happy going int/stam as a priority over haste.

Yeah then as a disc i would recommend Tome> BOA OH cause you get the 40% haste already

Users who are viewing this thread