29 boomkin Chardev?

kratos

Xarbage
As the title suggests, I'm looking for someone to help me out with a level 29 twink boomkin Chardev, prefferably with no Grandfathered items since I won't be able to get those, but any and all boas I can access, Thank you in advance =)

my druid i been working on.. its missing profs + agm, but i made it recently and gear is done, seems a nice balance.

pushback (typhoon) is so much better than moonkin form:

Youll always want to be healing yourself playing as offensive druid, at least keeping a rejuv .. especially when things get hectic.

And ofc you cant heal in moonkin, Typhoon not only gives you that bit more suvivability.. using it correctly you also have a spell interupt vs casters.

and heres the char: Stenchman29druid

back ench need change too

so ignore the last one and go with the first link due to 3 of the pieces he's wearing being unobtainable. Super.

Something to point out though being 20 spell pen on cloak is very beneficial and the only way now to obtain that is by using Engineering as one of your proffs and getting the Parachute Cloak which is 35+ and has 8 agil on it. Although your a boomkin, the agil is still beneficial for openers etc and the spell pen makes a huge difference to all your spells.

@Nickcube... if that is your character do you actually have anything to say that may be of benefit to the poster apart from posting links to toons with gear that cant be obtained anymore?

Your about as useful as a cock flavoured lollipop (guess the film)

Deesick said:
so ignore the last one and go with the first link due to 3 of the pieces he's wearing being unobtainable. Super.

yeah cause 3 items make the other 14 bis not worth looking at, right?

Deesick said:
@Nickcube... if that is your character do you actually have anything to say that may be of benefit to the poster apart from posting links to toons with gear that cant be obtained anymore?

not my character

Deesick said:
Your about as useful as a cock flavoured lollipop (guess the film)

speaking of cock, you could try to get off of mine now

Wastedgold, the pro who stacks resi for 7% dmg reduc over 400+ hp, also nice speed on boots. pro.

Eoneth said:
Wastedgold, the pro who stacks resi for 7% dmg reduc over 400+ hp, also nice speed on boots. pro.

I use different boots to run the flag. It's 330hp, not '400+'. My resil set isnt complete but when it is i'll have 31xxhp unbuffed(41xx buffed) and 10% damage reduction; 20% in def stance. Don't talk if you don't know kiddo.

Hmm, I flamed you for not having perfect gear, you didn't like it.

Bit weird you flame others for having armories that don't show perfect/correct gear but don't like it when others do it to you.

Cute.

Users who are viewing this thread