29 Balance Druid (Haste Stacked)

Minor speed for boots is far better for balance druid :)
Gotta keep running and spam dat moonfire

I'd say the neck isn't worth it compared to the BoA heal, unless you're switching in and out of cooldowns

Agree 100%, especially in an arena situation where you don't have the option of using health pots. So unless you're ALWAYS q'ing with a warlock, or have one on standby to hand out healthstones inbetween BG's you'll want to use BoA neck quite a bit. What I do with my trinkets is set my main /use macro for the immediate slot (/use 13) and have the trinkets themselves available on my bar to swap out between for a little more ease of use. You could do that with neck as well.

youre losing dmg giving up too much int for haste

I disagree because boomie does have long casts and an excess of hots / dots, so not only does something like Elemental Force's effectiveness improve on an already ideal class but the utility with other spells is also improved.

Agree 100%, especially in an arena situation where you don't have the option of using health pots. So unless you're ALWAYS q'ing with a warlock, or have one on standby to hand out healthstones inbetween BG's you'll want to use BoA neck quite a bit. What I do with my trinkets is set my main /use macro for the immediate slot (/use 13) and have the trinkets themselves available on my bar to swap out between for a little more ease of use. You could do that with neck as well.

I disagree because boomie does have long casts and an excess of hots / dots, so not only does something like Elemental Force's effectiveness improve on an already ideal class but the utility with other spells is also improved.

haha ye until EF stops to proc right, good to hear ppl dont know +sp is better than EF yet!
you will do more damage with more spellpower than his current set, i promise you

haha ye until EF stops to proc right, good to hear ppl dont know +sp is better than EF yet!
you will do more damage with more spellpower than his current set, i promise you

Haste increases EF proc chance, multiple dots on multiple people ensures consistent proc's, if he's going haste stack there's a better reason to go with a proc based enchant period... not to mention the fact he'll keep proc'ing even on a spell lock because of multiple dots ticking constantly.

Haste increases EF proc chance, multiple dots on multiple people ensures consistent proc's, if he's going haste stack there's a better reason to go with a proc based enchant period... not to mention the fact he'll keep proc'ing even on a spell lock because of multiple dots ticking constantly.

if youre not shit and get out enough dots spellpower will give u more % dmg than ele force.
EF = 10 ppm = only good for a short amount of time = spellpower better in a full game, especially the more dots you have ^^

I wish I could see more about how much haste % wise affects RPPM, 35% haste could be a pretty big difference with the 10 RPPM. Regardless I'd say SP > Jade spirit seeing that it's 2 RPPM and only procs for 21 int @ 29.

The Therazine Shoulder enchant does not outweigh the benefits you lose from the other enchants. You only gain 1 haste with it. It simply is not worth it.
Have a wonderful day.

The Therazine Shoulder enchant does not outweigh the benefits you lose from the other enchants. You only gain 1 haste with it. It simply is not worth it.
Have a wonderful day.

Yeah 1 int / 1 crit > 1 haste, not sure why everyone keeps arguing that therazane enchant is so good...

I wish I could see more about how much haste % wise affects RPPM, 35% haste could be a pretty big difference with the 10 RPPM. Regardless I'd say SP > Jade spirit seeing that it's 2 RPPM and only procs for 21 int @ 29.

Haste operates on a bell curve. It does not act linearly. That is why players need to find the apex/zenith of the curve and put the rest of their enchants into more helpful attributes as I have done on my twinks.
Players should take a scientific approach to gearing their toons. Not just throwing a dart at board and hope it works.
Have a wonderful day.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah 1 int / 1 crit > 1 haste, not sure why everyone keeps arguing that therazane enchant is so good...

Some like it because it is a faction that not many people got to exalted. And if you have that enchant it indicates you grinded out those dailies. That is it.

Haste operates on a bell curve. It does not act linearly. That is why players need to find the apex/zenith of the curve and put the rest of their enchants into more helpful attributes as I have done on my twinks.
Players should take a scientific approach to gearing their toons. Not just throwing a dart at board and hope it works.
Have a wonderful day.

Thanks, Ally, for another useless comment.

/cheers

lel yet you say haste benefits him more?
wtf, hes giving up 5 int for 5 haste on wrists, haste for sp on gloves, both haste trinkets over int?!

lel yet you say haste benefits him more?
wtf, hes giving up 5 int for 5 haste on wrists, haste for sp on gloves, both haste trinkets over int?!

5 int for 5 haste / stam is plausible, 6 sp > 6 haste for sure though, I didn't justify everything specifically he did lol you're just nitpicking his set up not mine.

Users who are viewing this thread