29 Arms War Help

Metro

Legend
No i'm not a special snow flake but maybe we this will help other 28-29 warriors as well. Looking for gearing advice for 29 warrior, going to be doing Arena mostly.. solo queuing 90 percent of time so may or may not have heals. Currently same gear I had at 24 cept AB belt and boots which may not be better than what I had due to no crit. Enchant help as well, i have a enchanter on same server with 99 percent of twink enchants.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/alexstrasza/Metreaux/

(Armory may not be up atm.. toon was not played in long time before last two days but hopefully will soon)

Can't see the armory yet. I've been rolling fury, and I like it a lot better than arms. More utility/healing, and the titans grip wrecks. I like a more crit heavy build, so I went with the 5 crit on felbane belt instead of the extra strength on the AB one.

You can take A look at my armory I feel it's 100% BIS though I may switch back to the crit belt it's a tough call.

dont take the enchants seriously I want to wait until atlas loot updates before I fuck with buying a bunch of expensive enchants.

Shirty @ Stormrage - Community - World of Warcraft
ur stupid. I recall myself and a rog flawlessing you and a disc priest in 2s. I am the rank 1 warrior in twinks you will forever be overshadowed by my superiority. Pinklad @ Bleeding Hollow - Community - World of Warcraft BiS fgt notice the red wepon it was obtainable if a player hit 2.2k exp in arenas or rbg at 90 in season 15, in other words... for a player of your skill level/talent (or any other warrior in the bracket's skill level for that matter) it is UNOBTAINABLE. garbage.
-Yours truly, Pinklad :^]
Greatest Warrior in All of Azeroth.

ur stupid. I recall myself and a rog flawlessing you and a disc priest in 2s. I am the rank 1 warrior in twinks you will forever be overshadowed by my superiority. Pinklad @ Bleeding Hollow - Community - World of Warcraft BiS fgt notice the red wepon it was obtainable if a player hit 2.2k exp in arenas or rbg at 90 in season 15, in other words... for a player of your skill level/talent (or any other warrior in the bracket's skill level for that matter) it is UNOBTAINABLE. garbage.

Idk, seems like WiS @ 29, given the current enchant scaling, and the lack of disarms @ 29.

Its got a pretty glow, though.

actually I have higher ratings than you lol and oh sweet you beat me and a f2p priest what an achievement nah but u guys did good though would have been a tough game even with a real teammate

Ciren
Three's Company: 2400Earn a 2400 personal rating in the 3v3 bracket of the arena.

Unknown Trash Talking Warrior (5's lul)
High Five: 2200Earn a 2200 personal rating in the 5v5 bracket of the arena.

basically, get wrecked nerd.

Everyone takes something seriously. And they're more than likely passionate and good at whatever it is.

nothing wrong with that.

Ciren being mature... the fuck.. CIREN GO BACK TO 2008 FOR MORE FUN POSTS PLS

Ciren
Three's Company: 2400Earn a 2400 personal rating in the 3v3 bracket of the arena.

Unknown Trash Talking Warrior (5's lul)
High Five: 2200Earn a 2200 personal rating in the 5v5 bracket of the arena.

basically, get wrecked nerd.

Ciren was 2400 in season 8. I started playing end game 4 weeks ago.2.3k. Ciren is washed up. In addition "random trash talking warrior"= rank 1 war 19, 29, 39. you 24 heros need to open your eyes and expand your knowledge past your shitty bracket. Bow down to your superiors.
-Yours Truly, Pinklad :^]

sorry to interrupt your incredibly insightful discussion.

how is arms performing against fury and perhaps, prot?

Ciren was 2400 in season 8. I started playing end game 4 weeks ago.2.3k. Ciren is washed up. In addition "random trash talking warrior"= rank 1 war 19, 29, 39. you 24 heros need to open your eyes and expand your knowledge past your shitty bracket. Bow down to your superiors.

Dat logic doe

More like rank 10 39 warrior.

Users who are viewing this thread