28, Lvl 20 Trial Accounts Complete! (All Different Classes/Specs) Now To Gear Them :(

Re: 28, Lvl 20 Trial Accounts Complete! (All Different Classes/Specs) Now To Gear The

how did u get BOA chest and shoulders on so many toons!!

Re: 28, Lvl 20 Trial Accounts Complete! (All Different Classes/Specs) Now To Gear The

how did u get BOA chest and shoulders on so many toons!!

what's even more impressive is all of their sexy mogs

I would consider all of the professions he did more notable than the boas/mogs.

Whats even more impressive is having that kind of time and commitment. HOLY SHIT you are some kind of altoholic.

Replies:

lowborne- A free trip outside? whats outside??? -_-

shammite - Im glad you recognised me <3

Freeranged - I do things differently, although your sort of right this is just how i do things, and doing all races/classes/specs was my idea (not saying it isnt stupid though)

kratos - dont hold your breathe lol.... i srsly cant imgaine me gearing em all up but ill definently try

theonlybrown - I didnt dude..... I HAVE 18 heirlooms but there ALL on my rogue just from Pvping lol.... i which I would xfer them :(

neon - appreciated.... but I HAVNT geared them all up at all... and thats more then half the battle so im like 10% of the way there

theonlybrown - I didnt dude..... I HAVE 18 heirlooms but there ALL on my rogue just from Pvping lol.... i which I would xfer them :(
Pretty sure he was talking about Goldendays

I know a lot of people that gear up a lot of characters, then lose interest in them once they're geared. It's pretty common. This is more than I'd ever do, but the best way to learn a class, and how to counter it, is to actually play it. You'll still need to become familiar with them of course so it all becomes second nature.

When you have plenty of end-game WoW experience, mastering each class becomes pretty trivial. The subtleties that define a good from a great player are all class independent. Positioning, enemy CD management, etc.

I quit because GW2 is the better sub-free game. I've become addicted to it. I recommend anyone who is an altaholic to try it out, as the barrier to competitive PvP is trivialized.

When you have plenty of end-game WoW experience, mastering each class becomes pretty trivial. The subtleties that define a good from a great player are all class independent. Positioning, enemy CD management, etc.

I quit because GW2 is the better sub-free game. I've become addicted to it. I recommend anyone who is an altaholic to try it out, as the barrier to competitive PvP is trivialized.

Bless you golden. Miss you.

Agreed.

Need to get more character slots...

replies:

Aradiel - Well Yeh I have a feeling I will lose interest in classes and ill choose some specs over others
but rolling all classes and knowing how its like to be playing them at lvl 20 keeps me aware of all the possibilities there are in PvP and broadens my options/knowledge. Having said that I hope you get your goblin geared up.

As for guild wars 2 players.... I bought the game, I have a sylvari thief called "sylvarithief" (no shit, how lucky) and a elementalist called "scarletflame"

having that many toons would be unsatisfactory imo :eek: id do one of every class, which is kinda what im working on myself. I only keep up my 7 chars in my sig, but im on and off alot of them.

I don't know how often you play your warlock Shadowplague, but if I may suggest the "Robes of the Moccasin" a drop from WC as a better chest transmog? :3

Nice chars Good luck gearing them :D.... and could anyone help me find the Bis f2p druid Fc?

Nice chars Good luck gearing them :D.... and could anyone help me find the Bis f2p druid Fc?
[MENTION=16653]Poledancer[/MENTION] [MENTION=3336]Mrcer[/MENTION]

and
necro lol

Users who are viewing this thread