25 player wotlk guild(s)?

Jeego

Legend
So a lot of people are asking me to start an 80 guild for raiding and pvp purposes. What im wondering is are there any 25 player wotlk guilds out there still because 10 player doesnt interest me with its lower item quality and its usually easier than 25 player content

If there are any 25 player guilds around who are lfm let me know or if people would want to join into a 25 player wotlk guild let me know if theres enough interest i might go about starting one but, if it was lead by myself the guild would be pretty hardcore since its nerfed content so it wouldnt be for anyone who cant play their class or if they cant get better fast unless they like to get kicked and degraded constantly

you know i'd be in for this is if you do end up making something - let me know.

Sanitarium said:
you know i'd be in for this is if you do end up making something - let me know.

only if about 250 people want in on it because at least 200 will get booted week 1 for being failures

would you fockers be using tier appropriate gear or just blast thru hms in 277 gearz

my guess is gear above the actual tier. There is only 1 guild that raids 80 content 25m and i wont mention its name. No its not anomalous and im not trying to ruin they're recruitment. Trust me they have more than enough people. Another reason is because, yes they blast through content with 277+ gear. They havent cleared anything but 10/12 icc (unsure if its 25m) and the weeklies.

if you want it bad enough find it. but i wont ruin the authenticity for people

Falkor said:
would you fockers be using tier appropriate gear or just blast thru hms in 277 gearz

as long as its not cata gear i wouldnt care that much... not everyone is gonna have full 277s tho and theres quite a bit in wotlk that would take down most people such as turning off the 30% of training wheels in icc

Vinlann said:
my guess is gear above the actual tier. There is only 1 guild that raids 80 content 25m and i wont mention its name. No its not anomalous and im not trying to ruin they're recruitment. Trust me they have more than enough people. Another reason is because, yes they blast through content with 277+ gear. They havent cleared anything but 10/12 icc (unsure if its 25m) and the weeklies.

if you want it bad enough find it. but i wont ruin the authenticity for people

Why is their name holy or something i was looking around for them but apperantly to type their name causes blindness

yeah its pretty much like saying mr. voldemort...

no i just think if they wanted people from TI they'd post here. Like i said if you want it bad enough you'll find it.

Vinlann said:
yeah its pretty much like saying mr. voldemort...

no i just think if they wanted people from TI they'd post here. Like i said if you want it bad enough you'll find it.

have your balls dropped yet?

so im a bad person for not sharing a guild name? Guess you dont want to join a 25m guild as bad as you portray. Guess i should've mentioned this earlier. Anomalous intends to raid 25m at some point. As any fresh guild it takes a bit of time to reach a goal of sustaining an active reliable 25m core.

btw yes...yes they did...5 years ago. Thank you for your concern

Vinlann said:
so im a bad person for not sharing a guild name? Guess you dont want to join a 25m guild as bad as you portray. Guess i should've mentioned this earlier. Anomalous intends to raid 25m at some point. As any fresh guild it takes a bit of time to reach a goal of sustaining an active reliable 25m core.

btw yes...yes they did...5 years ago. Thank you for your concern

When someone drops a harry potter reference as something compared to holy it makes me think otherwise... on top of that you got it wrong its not mr.

Enjoy raiding 25 content if thats your goal but barely trying to push years behind content and being surrounded by mediocrity in the player base is not my thing at all I wouldnt even bother to mention age but when i think of a guild who has a potentially very young leader I see scores of problems coming up down the line

hairy potter IS god

Jeego said:
When someone drops a harry potter reference as something compared to holy it makes me think otherwise... on top of that you got it wrong its not mr.

Enjoy raiding 25 content if thats your goal but barely trying to push years behind content and being surrounded by mediocrity in the player base is not my thing at all I wouldnt even bother to mention age but when i think of a guild who has a potentially very young leader I see scores of problems coming up down the line

lol have a sense of humor. I know its not mr, geez laugh a lil. Your last part confused me though? Was it aimed at me, the guild, or the guild leader? So its a crime to lead a guild at any age thats not above 21? pretty shallow if you ask me.

for the record im 19, and people under the age of 18 can be good wow players & great leaders on top of being just as mature as someone who can walk into a usa bar. Honestly this age crap gets old. I started raiding when i was 14, had bt on farm pre 2.3 at the age of 15 and an officer of a server first guild right after wotlk came out (16 yrs old). Age is nothing but a number on your ID

Vinlann said:
lol have a sense of humor. I know its not mr, geez laugh a lil. Your last part confused me though? Was it aimed at me, the guild, or the guild leader? So its a crime to lead a guild at any age thats not above 21? pretty shallow if you ask me.

for the record im 19, and people under the age of 18 can be good wow players & great leaders on top of being just as mature as someone who can walk into a usa bar. Honestly this age crap gets old. I started raiding when i was 14, had bt on farm pre 2.3 at the age of 15 and an officer of a server first guild right after wotlk came out (16 yrs old). Age is nothing but a number on your ID

I have very little humor in me

Age is important to me at least since people who are younger tend to be worse players than older longer time wow players there will always be exceptions but for the most part younger players do not perform as well and im very weary of young raid leaders unless they have a very extensive level of experience as I have a very hard time being pushed to achieve goals by someone who is younger than I

i go to a resturaunt about once a month owned by someone who is 22 and became the manager at 19 (diff between owner & mngr yes). I agree young mature people are few & far between but if a guild can stand up for almost 3 months straight with full activity it makes you wonder...not in an offensive way. All i can say is that there will always be yonger & older people. Smarter & dumber, mature & childish. Dont limit yourself in such a small "market" such as the 80 twink bracket.

Vinlann said:
i go to a resturaunt about once a month owned by someone who is 22 and became the manager at 19 (diff between owner & mngr yes). I agree young mature people are few & far between but if a guild can stand up for almost 3 months straight with full activity it makes you wonder...not in an offensive way. All i can say is that there will always be yonger & older people. Smarter & dumber, mature & childish. Dont limit yourself in such a small "market" such as the 80 twink bracket.

Yeah I got into owning a business and its up to 3 locations in another state atm so im looking to get out of it since i hate training young stupid white trash

moreover 3 months of casual raiding without rly pushing content isnt that hard or stressful I prefer to test people and put strain on their ability to play or i run the risk of them growing lazy and doing just enough to get by. as for the small 80 market i personally hate the twink community in general i never liked that aspect of twinking at all and i would take whoever wants to raid most likely they wouldnt last since they probably suck at their class or cant pay attention to mechanics

alright im done here...

1) stupid white trash? have you looked at 80% of america? lol

2) You hate the twink community yet you have almost 200 posts on a website named twinkinfo?

I have to restrain myself from "flaming" you by leaving this thread.

Have a nice evening!

Guess i'll reply to your post in a bit more detail then.

3 months still trying to finish naxx we're well aware of and are not proud of. Active 80 twinks is just so new its difficult to find some who see eye to eye with. In fact all of the people who were friends before the guild joined left altogether, but the new ones after the initial formation seem to have the same goals as we do.

We dont like baddies and when i look at apps i make sure they're willing to put effort in before i make any further action. Only 2 have outright bailed and 2 left after finding out its not for them. And thats out of like 12-18 apps.

You have to accept mistakes. Mistakes make progression fun as long as they're unintentional. If there were no mistakes cho'gall hc would be dead on the first attempt taking into account everybody knows the exact mechanics

Vinlann said:
alright im done here...

1) stupid white trash? have you looked at 80% of america? lol

2) You hate the twink community yet you have almost 200 posts on a website named twinkinfo?

I have to restrain myself from "flaming" you by leaving this thread.

Have a nice evening!

Guess i'll reply to your post in a bit more detail then.

3 months still trying to finish naxx we're well aware of and are not proud of. Active 80 twinks is just so new its difficult to find some who see eye to eye with. In fact all of the people who were friends before the guild joined left altogether, but the new ones after the initial formation seem to have the same goals as we do.

We dont like baddies and when i look at apps i make sure they're willing to put effort in before i make any further action. Only 2 have outright bailed and 2 left after finding out its not for them. And thats out of like 12-18 apps.

You have to accept mistakes. Mistakes make progression fun as long as they're unintentional. If there were no mistakes cho'gall hc would be dead on the first attempt taking into account everybody knows the exact mechanics

1. you lost me on the 80% of america thing

2. Yeah i mostly answer questions or call people out on stupid bullshit such as arena master but i tend to stay far away from dealing with the twink communities outside of that

your opinion of bad and mine are pretty different im sure

Mistakes happen but they shouldnt and it doesnt make progression fun when 24/25 people dont fuck up for an attempt but one derp does

Also what is your flaming me gonna look like? ur gay or something or is it actually going to be something not borrowed from a schoolyard

Im 15 years old and have been raiding since i was 11. At 12, i was in the #1 guild on my server (Everything but KJ down at the time). Since then, i have been in the #1 guild on my server ally side each end of teir. I have friends near my age in the same situations, and tend to be dissapointed in older players lacking in ability. So i would say age has nothing to do with it, and even to say the older the players are the worse they do.

Users who are viewing this thread