24s on Arthas

Achmed said:
... If not, and you are a baddie with only "pwnage" in your brain, roll 24's and ruin the bracket... at least till Blizz wake up and slap you with NO P2P Accounts in F2P BG's.

and why would they "wake up" as you say and institute a policy banning P2P's from playing in the same bg's as F2P's? Remember, you AREN'T PAYING FOR SHIT! Why should you have rights that exclude players who actually PAY from playing in a bracket they choose to play in? hmmmmmm?

Nohealsforju said:
No they aren't they have -1 intellect they have yet to pop up on the AH i watch it every day.... But they provide more armor (lol).

There are some bracers that have +5int +2stam that drop in gnomer i guess those could be pretty good as well.

Grabco said:
There are some bracers that have +5int +2stam that drop in gnomer i guess those could be pretty good as well.

Ya i saw those on the other mage i may need to go to gnomer and farm again i ran it on my main about 5 times awhile ago for hot shot's it didn't drop but i stopped running it due to Guild (rated battle grounds) i know it is a rare drop but for some reason i get lucky.... only on my main (got 2 crusader formulas in 1 hour).(got weather beaten hat on my first daily on my main, got the fish tracking twice in the same day one was a random fishing in STV and i got a chest with it inside i sold it, then i got it from fishing daily bag.)

Users who are viewing this thread