24s on Arthas

to legit to pay

Level 20 trial accounts might provide the mechanism for getting pops in the 20-24 bracket, similiarly we've seen increased pops in the 15-19 bracket. Both of these brackets might start thriving now.

Grabco said:
Level 20 trial accounts might provide the mechanism for getting pops in the 20-24 bracket, similiarly we've seen increased pops in the 15-19 bracket. Both of these brackets might start thriving now.

20s blood is the mortar that will be used to build the walls and buildings of a new shining city on the hill that will be populated by 24s.

20s are the grease in the gears of the 24 movement.

join today!

IpayIwin said:
I don't understand your questions, you make my head hurt. :/

Holy cow....................................... do I need to make finger puppets?

Since the 19 and 24 twinks seem to be so mad about have F2P (free to play) characters in there BG's (battlegrounds) and "ruining" them,

how would you feel if Blizzard did NOT allow Free 2 Play accounts to be in the same BG (battleground) as a P2P (pay to play) account?

In affect, the F2P (free to play) would be segregated into there own BG's (battlegrounds).

I can type this in a couple of other languages if English isn't your primary language.

i love 24s. i stomp the bads and enjoy the company of the ones who have a brain.

ilu bracketruiner <3

assuming i ever resub, i will be playing my bis 24 warr again. 24 shams look fun too

Users who are viewing this thread