24's Movie Thread

Check out DA's new jump vid in the 19s section, very impressive.

finally got bloodthirsty title, though account wide still cool =D

warning in advanced, video has camera shake....I don't know why I do it, but to help with it I've slowed the video down to 0.7 speed, 0.5 being 1/2 the normal.

Enjoy.....maybe, oh and music is scratchy
BLOODTHIRSTY TITLE - YouTube

Last edited by a moderator:
This video doesn't really belong here as it's not a 24's vid, though there is a 10 sec clip of me being farmed by hunters on my 24 =D @ 1:45
sorry in advanced to any swifty fan boys!

2:18 is my warrior from Guild Wars 2
SWIFTY - YouTube

karma strikes the 24 and thats wat happen to a worthless flaggr that cant think 1 step ahead

1:58 I swear those night elf hunters cloned themselves, 2 jump out of one

"thats wat happen to a worthless flaggr that cant think 1 step ahead" not sure what that means =P

lol didn't see that one, that makes it 5 hunters on me o_O, there was a keyboard turning dwarf on the gy to break the contrast =D

FYI this video is not all 24 twinks, there's a mix of f2p and my first ever warrior who is now lvl 90.

I didn't watch the entire thing, but nice vid. That charge you did at the LM was cool, nice reaction time.

I'm not sure if there is a movie "Thread" for 24's, sorry in advance if there is.

First off. big gratz to lith on getting bloodthirsty title =D

This video was us out in the barrens causing some havoc =D
lol and yes I need to make a Hit set.

Spew's Ganking Crew #1 - YouTube

I know this is an older post, but damn, that video gave me some serious nostalgia. That song combined with the zoom out from a corner of your screen... almost exact same as the start to one of the first PvP vids I ever watched of a 60 tauren warrior wrecking things in Vanilla Arathi Basin. Coincidence? XD

I know this is an older post, but damn, that video gave me some serious nostalgia. That song combined with the zoom out from a corner of your screen... almost exact same as the start to one of the first PvP vids I ever watched of a 60 tauren warrior wrecking things in Vanilla Arathi Basin. Coincidence? XD

Dude that is my all time favourite vid!!! Pat is the name of the tauren warrior, and yeah that's where the idea came from =D

Dude that is my all time favourite vid!!! Pat is the name of the tauren warrior, and yeah that's where the idea came from =D

Oh yeah, I recognize that name! Haha, now I gotta try to find that video. I'm almost afraid to, it might look like noob play after all these years... XD

Edit: Lol, I didn't even scroll up before posting this. Nice! He's actually pretty good, even if they game's changed a ton since then. That was a nice mocking blow to prevent a flag cap at 1:55.

Killing some people in Westfall on a 90 requires less editing work and provides the same experience.

Nice trailer though.

Yeah, I'm a novice... It took a few hours to compile the song, sound clips and the video clips but I had loads of fun making it :)

Users who are viewing this thread