24's 10 Man Arathi Basin Premade EU

The 24 march 2012 the 24's of EU made some history, we got the first non-wargame 10 man premade. We had been trying to figure out a way to get our two groups full of 24's in the same Arathi Basin for the ab weekend. When we decided to just queue at the exact same time and hope for the best. The result was successful and we got both group into the same Arathi Basin. This of course meant 1600-0 victory for the horde and a massive slaughter at the end. I would like to thank Ganymede and Razore for coordinating the groups so well and for taking the initiative to make two full 5 man groups. I recorded all of our games and made a video of it as you can see below. We would also thank all the f2p's of EU for continue-sly queueing for Arathi Basin even though they we're getting wrecked. All in all it was a great time and the best thing we're to feel the smell of victory and some dead alliance!

MAKE SURE TO WATCH IN 1080p FULLSCREEN​

Before anyone starts a flame war, i would like to keep this thread clean and we do know that this is not skill of any sort, but fun.
Please leave a like or comment :)

Thanks all 24's:
Razore - Paladin - Razore @ Magtheridon - Game Guide - World of Warcraft
Ganymede - Hunter - Ganymede @ Sunstrider - Game Guide - World of Warcraft
Astronocy - Paladin - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/aerie-peak/Astronocy/advanced]
Inclave - Warrior - Inclave @ Hellfire - Game Guide - World of Warcraft
Striké - Paladin - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/blutkessel/Strìké/advanced
Timetrial - Hunter - Timetrial @ Grim Batol - Game Guide - World of Warcraft
Zippý - Hunter - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/stormscale/Zippý/advanced
Örcsome - Hunter - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/grim-batol/Örcsome/advanced
Bliksim - Hunter - Bliksim @ Grim Batol - Game Guide - World of Warcraft
Dëmonic - Paladin - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/grim-batol/Dêmonic/advanced

Best regards, Astronocy!

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh so boring. Play 10v10 24 Premade WSG and make a video. I would be surprised.

Trust me i wish i could play against decent players only :)

This is arrangeable.

Even vs your Hunter, Paladin, Hunter, Paladin, Hunter, Paladin, Hunter, Paladin, Hunter, Warrior comp. (None of which I recognise btw! - where do these horde 24's pop up from?) :p

If you fancy giving yourself some competition, bring your toons allyside, or even better roll a new one (Took me ~10 hours played to fully level and gear/enchant/profession Arielda*). Not only is it more challenging (fun), but OH SO satisfying to beat a psuedo-premade with an inferior team.

That being said, it does get verrry tiring to lose a bunch games against the same 5 horde twinks facerolling, which is why i'm asking for support. Once the teams start becoming more even, the games WILL get more interesting, more 1-0 finishes, less 3 cap facerolls.

Anyways, gz on getting this AB premade together, this is exactly what this bracket needs to show it's activity. Props to all of you for investing time in coordinating it etc... Now lets see some of you join me in Silverwing Grove :D

*Some of you may see my gear on Arielda isn't BiS, and I don't intend to be. After practically living in Gnomer for most of my WoW days, I am content with playing a hunter at 24 in 'good' gear ^_^

This is arrangeable.

Even vs your Hunter, Paladin, Hunter, Paladin, Hunter, Paladin, Hunter, Paladin, Hunter, Warrior comp. (None of which I recognise btw! - where do these horde 24's pop up from?) :p

If you fancy giving yourself some competition, bring your toons allyside, or even better roll a new one (Took me ~10 hours played to fully level and gear/enchant/profession Arielda*). Not only is it more challenging (fun), but OH SO satisfying to beat a psuedo-premade with an inferior team.

That being said, it does get verrry tiring to lose a bunch games against the same 5 horde twinks facerolling, which is why i'm asking for support. Once the teams start becoming more even, the games WILL get more interesting, more 1-0 finishes, less 3 cap facerolls.

Anyways, gz on getting this AB premade together, this is exactly what this bracket needs to show it's activity. Props to all of you for investing time in coordinating it etc... Now lets see some of you join me in Silverwing Grove :D

*Some of you may see my gear on Arielda isn't BiS, and I don't intend to be. After practically living in Gnomer for most of my WoW days, I am content with playing a hunter at 24 in 'good' gear ^_^

Thanks a lot dude :) I love a challenge and i think every twink does that. If you got the impression of us only running 5 man premades i'm sorry ;( I would love to face a 24 alliance premade! Since i'm a FC i often run battlegrounds alone. And even then i still win all almost battles while solo queueing i find it fun. I hope this bracket will rise and we will see more 24 alliance!

I think we haven't met in any battlegrounds because your in a different battle group? Dunno hope to see you ingame soon!

Pretty cool, grats guys!

I don't get why you flame this. We had some fun recording a video, you saw the title before watching. Why watch if you knew you weren't gonna like it and flame us. It was during AB weekend. We wanted to get fast rep and honor so we gave our party set roles and we learnt to get fast wins in every bg to rake it in. Astro decided to make a video of it. That's it ^^. You didn't flame when you were in the bg's with us why flame now :D

Users who are viewing this thread