24 Twink Tournament!

B-B

Legend
<Epic> would like to host a tournament on the Spirestone - US server! Winners might get 50k+ or T.C.G. items! So we need you to come up with the idea of the event! Some of our ideas!

*Free for all

*Wargames

*Form 5+ 2s or 3s teams and have them fight it out

So basicly what is your idea?

I don't play 24's but...Does it have to be Spirestone only? why don't you use RealID to get some other 24's to join in.

It really just depends on the event + this is just another reason for people to transfer to spirestone + it sparks a little more life in the bracket!

While a 5v5 would be more fun, seems like people would be more inclined to play if it were just a tournament for 2v2's. Much easier for people to find a partner that way, plus it would make it open to other realms as then you could just indicate a 3V3 ( two people from other server, one on spirestone, against the 2v2 spirestone team plus a third person) and just have the two extra people from spirestone not participate making it a 2v2. And even though people on other servers wouldn't be able to claim the gold prize, TCG seems perfect as anyone on any realm could use it ^.^

Ok if 50k Gold is on the line i think a 5v5 WSG should happen so u will need teamwork and Communication to win

Rules i would put is

-No two of the same class's

-No Potions, Elixer's, Ect

-best 2/3 Wins

I like that idea but its your thing
I really wish we could do this but we can do it becouse our exp needs to be unlocked to start a 5v5 warsong wargame and every flag you can gives exp.

While a 5v5 would be more fun, seems like people would be more inclined to play if it were just a tournament for 2v2's. Much easier for people to find a partner that way, plus it would make it open to other realms as then you could just indicate a 3V3 ( two people from other server, one on spirestone, against the 2v2 spirestone team plus a third person) and just have the two extra people from spirestone not participate making it a 2v2. And even though people on other servers wouldn't be able to claim the gold prize, TCG seems perfect as anyone on any realm could use it ^.^
2v2 tournament! Another option! Keep it coming guys!

bump

I reserve you as my partner.

Just throwing out a few ideas.

I used to play on a private server (years ago), and the GMs from time to time would summon people to Blade's Edge Arena and host a duel tournament. Sure, some classes will have an obvious advantage, but if you aren't confident in your abilities, don't come, simple as that. So my idea:

1v1 dueling tournament. But no single loss elimination crap. You get 3 strikes and you're out. Random matchups, so no QQ about who you're against. After half of the competition has been eliminated, new game. 2s time. You are again randomly paired (so no picking your best friend / most op in bracket as partner). Double or triple elimination this time, with randomly selected opponents. It goes down until there is one team remaining, and they may choose to either split the prize, or to do best 2/3 dueling with winner takes all. Something not simple such as just a wsg, and lets everyone have a fair chance to win, not just whoever had the best team.

Also, random matches can be done with /roll, have everyone /roll 1-1000, whoever you roll closest to is your partner/opponent.

I can improve on this idea if anyone likes it.

What i loved to do when i was on a largely populated server full of 19s is that i would collect as many as i can and all head down to nagrand arena. (for the fact that dicks come and ruin your fun in stv) Once there either have teams or just a full out death match. I also have done this with 70s with the team deathmatch and it turned out extremely well. Also when we played rogues had a time limit on being stealthed so they didnt just sit back and watch everyone die hehe. ^.^ Its an extremely fun activity for the fact that you pit everyone against eachother and only the strong survive.

My guild also did that in nagrand, freakin' fun... casters figured out how to get up high in the arena from ghostform and yeah... lol

Users who are viewing this thread