[24] <Titans> Spirestone-Alliance

SlamAdams

Legend
Hey my username is SlamAdams, Im a FC Prot Warrior, Human. Ive played many classes at 24 and im trying this warrior out. Anyways about the guild, Titans. Its level 12, has many perks, 6 bank tabs, guild repairs. So far I am the only one so dont expect premades yet, just getting a guild goin. F2P are accepted there just /friend us. Would be nice if someone transfered over to play as a Titan but if not , rerolling a toon would be just as good.

301q5nb.jpg

I have a druid on ally side who is almost ready to start bg'n Robertwolf .....i said i was leaving P2P but becoming to be more on the fence now. I promised two wives "death to us part" as well, #backtracking

He's in lvl 25 guild but just add him to friends list or real id nightelfhunter73@gmail.com

Last edited by a moderator:
After I decide to make an Alliance guild, you decide to do same... Epic or SlamAdams or w/e you prefer I just want to say I'm honestly offended. . .

Well I guess this is where the larger guilds start breaking down into smaller ones and scattering just like any other bracket...

Sorry if I pissed you off or w/e ... GL on the guild

I'll be staying in the one I made.

Of course this thread could have been made in the Guild Recruitment section. >.>

Bb how did I offend you. I bought us a level 12 ally guild for our twinks to go to rather then a level 1. And lith, this is the guild recruitment thread.

The thread was moved after I made my post.

BB made a guild for the Alliance sister guild to EPIC.

Bopular bought an Alliance guild so that way it will make him money on the Alliance side of the server.

Explanation given.

Users who are viewing this thread