24 Resto Druid

Cadvan

Legend
I have been working on gearing this guy lately and know she needs an agm, rings, and better bracers. What do you guys think of her?
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/llane/tørmenta/advanced

"And Shepherds we shall be for thee, my lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand So that our feet my swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee and teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
~Boondock Saints

5/10 swap both rings for a charged gear of int/eagle and the alliance yorgen's boon or possibly seal of argas, I would also change the weapon to the JP BoA mace and a tome of the dawn, also emissary of the eagle. I would also go with the gloves of the hero wich is a horde quest chain you can easily get them :)

how can i get the gloves of the hero if im alliance? and do resistances on the charged gears do anything anymore?

"And Shepherds we shall be for thee, my lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand So that our feet my swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee and teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
~Boondock Saints

Users who are viewing this thread