[24] <Provocative> Spirestone - Horde, US

Epic Roster

2rvyn7r.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a few questions. My sub is currently not active but I was thinking about resubbing again and this bracket would be one that I would play.

First, is this the biggest/most active horde guild for 24s? If I log on to play games a few nights per week will I find others on doing the same?

Second, how is the enchanting situation on this realm? My home server/faction I sometimes have difficulty finding a few enchants and some are a real pain to farm solo on my enchanter alt. I trust that as long as I have the mats and gold for a tip someone on the server can do just about anything and that not being able to find an enchanter on my home server isn't something that will be counted against me if I link an armory.

Thank you for your time.

I have a few questions. My sub is currently not active but I was thinking about resubbing again and this bracket would be one that I would play.

First, is this the biggest/most active horde guild for 24s? If I log on to play games a few nights per week will I find others on doing the same?

Second, how is the enchanting situation on this realm? My home server/faction I sometimes have difficulty finding a few enchants and some are a real pain to farm solo on my enchanter alt. I trust that as long as I have the mats and gold for a tip someone on the server can do just about anything and that not being able to find an enchanter on my home server isn't something that will be counted against me if I link an armory.

Thank you for your time.

I would feel safe to say at the moment that this is by far the biggest/most active horde guild for 24s and yes, if you log on to bg a few nights a week your going to see a lot of guildies online. We have guild enchanters that have almost everything & if they aren't on, which they usually are, you can look in trade and if your lucky you might find a guy that has decent twink enchants.

I currently play FtP and would love to make a horde toon and que with you 24s. What classes are you looking for from FtPs?

I currently play FtP and would love to make a horde toon and que with you 24s. What classes are you looking for from FtPs?

We take all classes!!

And here's another screenshot that makes me wonder about the game sometimes.

wsg6paladins.png

Last edited by a moderator:
It would help if you noted that it's actually <epLc> instead of <Epic> for those who want to armory you. I know several people who couldn't look you up because of that.

It would help if you noted that it's actually <epLc> instead of <Epic> for those who want to armory you. I know several people who couldn't look you up because of that.

We've said it a ton of times already, but we apologize for the confusion.

EP((Lowercase L))C for those who want to armory us. :)

I've been recently thinking of renaming the guild to either <Epic> or something else after I buy out the bastards that took the name.

I have a 19 twink on Lightninghoof, where my main raids, in a guild called Praetorian. My server has no twink guilds on Horde (that I have found) so I spent some time and found this guild. It appears that y'all focus on lvl 24 twinks, but I was wondering if y'all also did some lvl 19 twinking as well? I am not necessarily against leveling to 24 and gearing up again. Feel free to take a look at my toon to see if I would fit in to this guild. Thank you for your time.

Name: Sed
Level: 19
Race / Class: Goblin / Hunter

Sed @ Lightninghoof - Game Guide - World of Warcraft

I have a 19 twink on Lightninghoof, where my main raids, in a guild called Praetorian. My server has no twink guilds on Horde (that I have found) so I spent some time and found this guild. It appears that y'all focus on lvl 24 twinks, but I was wondering if y'all also did some lvl 19 twinking as well? I am not necessarily against leveling to 24 and gearing up again. Feel free to take a look at my toon to see if I would fit in to this guild. Thank you for your time.

Name: Sed
Level: 19
Race / Class: Goblin / Hunter

Sed @ Lightninghoof - Game Guide - World of Warcraft

Our main focus is 24 twinking, but some of us do twink at 19. BB would be the one to talk to about that specifically. You're 19 looks pretty badass, I don't think you'd have a problem at all fitting in. Just whisper BB in game or drop him a PM on the forum. If you want to level up or keep him the same, that's totally up to you. Doesn't take much to get BiS for a 24 if you want to reroll and save your toon.

Re: [24] <Epic> Spirestone - Horde, US

Bumping for a homie.

Users who are viewing this thread