24 Priest Shadow Or Disc ? And Gear Guide Please

duarteble

Legend
Gonna go 24 priest , just dont know if i should go disc or shadow .. my main is shadow PvP( btw , i play more pvp then pve )and 85 and Disc PvE 85 , but this is a diffrent bracket , with difrent spells , so i dont know..
Please help , and also help on gear guide :b

Disc does both more healing and more damage, spriests just feel naked at this level without most of their core abilities imo

I'd go for shadow, because in MoP you get devouring at 22, sform at 24 (woot), as well as additional control from talents.

Just do whatever until then, I guess.

I'd go for shadow, because in MoP you get devouring at 22, sform at 24 (woot), as well as additional control from talents.

Just do whatever until then, I guess.
Its not that expensive to change specs :p

Disc is overall better, but shadow can be fun. Especially if you run a high crit gear-combo. When i play shadow on my 24 priest i got around 22-23% crit, which makes it a bit more enjoyable. WIth 3 stacks of shadow orbs i crit 1.1-1.2k with mind blast, which is not bad at all imo :)

Go disc, dps and heals FTW

TOTALLY expected that to be something along the lines of "Honeybadger doesn't care which one, still badger food. /tickle. click clack."

But yeah, its easy to switch between the two. Disc is the stronger overall spec, but both can be fun. You should try each of them and figure it which you enjoy more. Somewhat weaker, underrepresented specs can still be effective in the hands of a good player and its always nice seeing someone trying something different and new.

Users who are viewing this thread