24 list (US)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes there would be a shit load of hunters. But i mean having lists of servers might get very out of hand. Im pretty sure im one of the only 24s on Hellscream besides my friend who hasn't really finished gearing. Easier to find a class to copy as well, if your looking for one.

indeed i guess i may list by class. Server on the side
<

nah you can go ahead and do that i am tired of dealing with 20s "argument" and "justification" for rolling F2p. When all they can say is i don't want to pay but i want to play since i have no life (i have no life either so w/e)i will max out a toon at 20.. but you need to bend to me and play at my level to be fair because if you don't then we will put you on ignore. In all seriousness it is a game but at the same time it is a game most people pay for so why should we 20-24s who decide to roll in enchanted and/or un-obtainable gear bend to those unwilling to pay. So imo they should just understand the fact they:

A. don't pay for the game

B. Have many restricts

C. The restrictions are very clear

D. You can't control the entire player base (unfortunately)

nah you can go ahead and do that i am tired of dealing with 20s "argument" and "justification" for rolling F2p. When all they can say is i don't want to pay but i want to play since i have no life (i have no life either so w/e)i will max out a toon at 20.. but you need to bend to me and play at my level to be fair because if you don't then we will put you on ignore. In all seriousness it is a game but at the same time it is a game most people pay for so why should we 20-24s who decide to roll in enchanted and/or un-obtainable gear bend to those unwilling to pay. So imo they should just understand the fact they:

A. don't pay for the game

B. Have many restricts

C. The restrictions are very clear

D. You can't control the entire player base (unfortunately)

24s should understand paying for wow isnt a good reason to troll and be a douche in bg chat as well as in twinkinfo forums but most 24s wont probably understand this instead the have the "I PAY FOR WOW I GET TO DO WHATEVER I WANT I PWN 20s CUZ THEY ALL BAD LETS TROLL THEM" idealology

24s should understand paying for wow isnt a good reason to troll and be a douche in bg chat as well as in twinkinfo forums but most 24s wont probably understand this instead the have the "I PAY FOR WOW I GET TO DO WHATEVER I WANT I PWN 20s CUZ THEY ALL BAD LETS TROLL THEM" idealology

never in that post did i support trolling i just said "idc" and do "wtf you want".

any chance u could list ppl by region as well? u know so we can have EU ppl as well her.

start your own EU thread
<
. Rather easy to keep up just keep updating ever so often.

Epicpanda <eplc> spirestone horde US. I run a 24 twink guild. Over 75 24's. Check our roster for our 24's

my projects for this bracket. none are BiS yet.

devilish-paly spec depends on mood

twofourbank-sub cuz its awesome

punishdapoor-ferall cuz its almost as awesome

ps. im not a nice person irl so dont expect me to be one in game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread