24 list (US)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best rogue/hunter in this bracket by far(which isnt saying much).

there is a cap of skill/gear at this lvl and its quit common to reach it, especially a class that spams 1-2 buttons bud. Doesnt make you the best, jus average.

Deceived - EPlC, Horde, US Armory here

GÃ¥y - EPlC, Horde, US Armory here

Not at all.

When you only spam 1-2 buttons, that isnt skill. An average pvper can 1-2 shot ppl easily. Sadly and I kno you dont want to believe it, but at this lvl there is a skillcap. Not because ppl are bad, but cause your limited to the spells and gear you have. You dont have 4k+ resilience, defensive and offensive spells for each class.

When you only spam 1-2 buttons, that isnt skill. An average pvper can 1-2 shot ppl easily. Sadly and I kno you dont want to believe it, but at this lvl there is a skillcap. Not because ppl are bad, but cause your limited to the spells and gear you have. You dont have 4k+ resilience, defensive and offensive spells for each class.

You don't get what I said do you. I never said there was a high skill cap. Nonetheless, not the average tinker reaches it.

Please add Invincibüll, a Tauren Prot Paladin on Black Dragonflight. Armory link: http://us.battle.net...%C3%BCll/simple

I'm in the guild Brothers OF The Horde which is just a random level 25 guild I joined for the perks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread