24 Guild [Uldum-Alliance] Recruiting. <The Harlem Conundrum>

Kolgrom

Legend
<The Harlem Conundrum> is a new 24 Alliance guild on Uldum. At the moment we are focusing on recruiting and gearing to establish a member base. Our main objective is to form 2 premade groups to verse the 24 horde guilds around. Only players with exceptional skill and some extent of experience in the bracket will be accepted. We have a very experienced start of a core, but are in need of many more members to fill our ranks. There will be daily/nightly BG groups formed.
Requirements:
  1. We require all members to eventually obtain best in slot gear, and to consistently make an effort to do so. However we do provide guidance/assistance to acquire it all, there are also many chardev profiles that may be used.
  2. Ventrilo and a working microphone are required.
  3. Skill: A simple skill test will be performed. This will act as your application/interview, and will include talking to through Real-ID or Vent/Skype and playing with the potential recruit in a Warsong match.
  4. Most important of all, you must be able to take a joke and have fun. We are not very strict when it comes to anything else than your gear and skill.

Funding: We are currently offering funding to eligible and dedicated players. Seeing as how without Boa's it is impossible to be BiS; Any funding would require the player transferring a fresh character with Boa's to our server.
Funding includes:
  • Gear Runs (Gnomer runs every day at request)
  • AGM Assistance (If you log on for it =P)
  • Consumables (Full stock of Rumsey, Elixirs, Wizard oil, etc)
  • Gear (All BoE's Required)
  • Enchants
  • Professions (I have 85s with passenger flyers for both mining and herbalism, so it's very quick.)
  • Gold for miscellaneous stuff.
The Guild bank is stocked with all consumables that are needed, as well as nearly all BoE's that any class needs.

Recruiting: We are currently recruiting all classes with appropriate specs.

If you're interested in joining The Harlem Conundrum then you may contact me through Pm on here. From there we will have a chat and play a game together. Thanks for your time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds like the start of a great guild, look forward to seeing you all in BGs!

25% Off server transfers this weekend! Great time to transfer and get full funding. Still accepting all classes.

There is such thing as being busy, farming on other chars to stock gbank. Stop trying to troll. The guild is still growing, it will be plenty active.

Pm me kolgrum your Real ID, if you & your guilides are intrested in join Wargames as well on Mondays & Thursday at 9 central. :)

Getting a solid team, need all classes still. Plenty of funding still available (Bring a fresh char with Boas here and we'll provide all the rest).

Soon I will be buying and transferring over to a level 25 guild so that everyone has perks. Same name.

Users who are viewing this thread