24 Fire Mage

Don't stack Crit as Fire it's the most pointless thing to do.

Don't question the madness just believe. Stack haste.

Looking nice, only a few pieces you might wanna swap: The gloves that were mentioned earlier, engineering chest, and the horde neck. (cba to write exact names, you probs what these items are :p) I'd also go with pvp trinket.

Muy good so far, 8,5/10

Shame there is no scorch anymore, I'd definitely remake my 24 mage if they had scorch =(

Elaborate?

You build your damage around 2 Inferno Blast's, its a guaranteed Pyroblast, the worst Fire Mage's stand there and spam Fireball. You Inferno once, spam poly a few times (assuming 1v1 here) and then Inferno again, you Nova and do a Fireball/Pyro shatter and destroy the target. This is how all good Fire Mage's play, you Inferno once, spam Poly to high heaven, Inferno again, Shatter.

Edit: hence why you stack int/haste because your burst shouldn't depend on RNG (its pvp not pve)

Last edited by a moderator:
well it looks like in Warlords of Draenor scorch will be available again to 24 mages, atleast according to wod.wowhead.com alpha notes atm.

Love your twink, that 34% crit is sexy. I've been thinking of making a twink fire mage for awhile myself, but being on horde side I wont be able to get yorgen's boon, I think i may try a haste/fire spell power set.

Users who are viewing this thread