24 Enhancement Shaman - Armory?

Does anyone have an up-to-date 24 Enhancement armory or chardev?

I could also go elemental but I think a 24 Ranged twink might be to OP for my tastes. A melee character might be fun :) Thanks alot!

Just look at hunter armories and sub in whatever weapons look the best on wowhead.

I'd go for double dancing steel I think. Tried EF on fury warrior and wasn't too impessed.

Could stand to stack some more stam as well, as ranged classes will be pwning you from afar.

Hey Leeroy, it's Wereßear from 19s. I also was considering a enhancement shaman just for the challenge and asking myself similar questions. You will get the highest dmg output overall from elemental force dual weild because it procs from both melee and spells. Additionally, haste affects your chance of procs. According to comments on wowhead, elemental force has an average of 10 RPPM. It procs from DoTs (flame shock/lava lash spreading of flame shock), direct spell dmg (other shocks, LB on move), and obviously melee (on crit, proc flurry and increase haste from items by 50%). I could, in theory, see you doing quite a bit of dmg from procs alone as an enhancement shaman. Elemental force is nice for when you cannot be in melee ranged to utilize dancing steel procs. Enhancement shaman are not bursty at all due to the long delay between your main abilities. However, they do have decent steady damage. The real challenge is longevity. Can you survive the new burst to even make it worth while? And, when not in melee range can you keep your mana up? Possibly with the mana to chest enchant and stacking heavy stamina. You will be relying a lot on procs from elemental force and lightning bolt spamming when there's too much enemy focus on melee. My suggested race would definitely be goblin for horde or dwarf for alliance. Goblin for escape/charge/haste , and Dwarf for dmg reduction and psn/bleed clearing. Sometimes I wish I had gone dwarf on my mistweaver because there are so many serpent stings and rogue psns on my character. Luckily I have detox on a short cd.

I speculate* that your largest damage source will be your shocks and procs. Most of your melee damage is auto attack based so just stack as much gear haste as you can w/o crippling your other stats.

BoA maces, cloak, legs, and trinkets all give haste. Another thing you could try* is using the caster cloth BoA for the crit/haste and just sac the agility on that piece. I have no evidence on wether or not that will be good. I have procs in mind (ele force & flurry) which may outweigh the 2dps you'll get from agility.

If you take on this endeavor of a Enhancement shaman I will be rooting for your success. Just don't expect to be 2 shotting anyone that's not a F2P account.

Venerable Mass of McGowan should be BiS.

go double elemental force, it can proc from your flame shock / fire totem / hits etc, even with p2p gear enhancer wont deal nearly as much dmg as a decent geared f2p rogue , about 50% (80% if im lucky) of my 20enhancer´s dmg comes from elemental force

I just switched my 22 shaman from elemental to enhancement. Check his armory Thurgadin. Definitely underpowered compared to other classes but still viable. Much better if you have a friend healing you.

20 Shaman-Perplex, 20 Rogue-Toxxulia, 20 Hunter-Zomax, 20 Warlock-Octopusy

Users who are viewing this thread