24 enhance shaman BiS

Thread moved to 20-29 (where in between the number 24 is to be found). Please stop posting non free-to-play subjects in the free-to-play section. I will have to start handing out infractions, it's not like it's hard to understand that people that pay for their account is not free-to-play.

Also, don't roll 24 mmkay - it's like drugs mmkay.

Best regards,

Gorillamode said:
because this is the free to play section, and free to play accounts cannot level to 24.

bye.

That may be the dumbest thing I've ever heard. All f2p is are people playing in the 20-24 bracket hence they should all be in the same section.

Since F2P the 20-24 bracket is unofficially the 20 bracket with unwanted 24s. If I am not mistaken there weren't 24s before F2P came about. There's many other brackets for P2P players to play in.

lindenkron said:
Thread moved to 20-29 (where in between the number 24 is to be found). Please stop posting non free-to-play subjects in the free-to-play section. I will have to start handing out infractions, it's not like it's hard to understand that people that pay for their account is not free-to-play.

Also, don't roll 24 mmkay - it's like drugs mmkay.

Best regards,

Better move this one also. http://www.twinkinfo.com/forums/free-play/23271-making-p2p-guild-aerie-peak.html

Its a p2p guild in the f2p section but it helps the f2p people but its still a p2p topic.

Parfait said:
Since F2P the 20-24 bracket is unofficially the 20 bracket with unwanted 24s. If I am not mistaken there weren't 24s before F2P came about. There's many other brackets for P2P players to play in.

You are mistaken there were 24 twinks before you guys though you invented trials doing bgs.

lol imagine the 24 twinker who has like 4 BiS characters and finally his bracket just comes 2 life

20-29 bracket doesn't exist. 20-24 and 25-29 exists, but not 20-29. I apologize that my thread doesn't fit into the antiquated forum distinctions of this website. I figured keeping threads regarding the same bracket in the same forum would be easier but hey, whatever.

Also going to make a 24 because I feel like it. Instant ghost wolf and frost shock are too good to pass up. If I wanted to make a 20 I'd just make a 19 instead.

Nice to see noobs who could never organize actual 24 exp off games create threads about lvl 24 when f2p came live. Hope your acc gets hacked.

allahkazam said:
so instead of enhance shaman (something i really want to play)

i'm just going to take my 19 hunter that i had been leveling via PvP and twink him at 24 to shit on the whiny bitches that f2p has created.

OK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're right we should all just accomodate your garbage self because you want to play an enhancement shaman AND don't have the ability to open up wowhead and chardev at the same time to create your own gearlist.

Protip on gearing an enhancement shaman:

-whatever hit happens to be on your gear since you'll be primarily fighting 20s and wont need cap.

-AGILITEEEEEEEEEE!!!

-then just derp your way around a field of clicking standard ui using trial accounts while stroking your gigantic Eweiner and patting yourself on the back.

so much mad for kids getting something for FREE. jesus i pay for the game i can do what i want. you don't so you can't. get the **** over it.

have my set anyway. thanks for the input guys.

mods please close this because there is too much butthurt from people playing for FREE that can't stand the fact that i pay for the game.

allahkazam said:
so much mad for kids getting something for FREE. jesus i pay for the game i can do what i want. you don't so you can't. get the **** over it.

have my set anyway. thanks for the input guys.

mods please close this because there is too much butthurt from people playing for FREE that can't stand the fact that i pay for the game.

Do you have some sort of chromosome deficiency? Nobody is bitching about you paying for the game, that's your choice. Their annoyed at the fact that you are quite literally ruining the game. Soon F2P will die out because of idiots like you and your little 24 twink will be useless. You'll bitch but we'll all be fine with it cuz F2P twinks take a couple of days to gear up.

I pay for the game on EU servers and have a trial on US servers so obviously I cannot be angry at you for paying for the game, I'm just saying you should just uninstall.

MrZinty said:
Soon F2P will die out because of idiots like you and your little 24 twink will be useless. You'll bitch but we'll all be fine with it cuz F2P twinks take a couple of days to gear up.

good point but i cant see it ever dying for 24s considering new trials are made everyday, thus there will probably always be pops, similar to how there were always pops at the 19/29/39/49 brackets pre xp off for twinks, except instead of simply leveling out of the bracket (after getting murdered by twinks) 20 trials actually purchase the game. epic marketing scheme blizzard, counting on the cruel nature of people to make 24s to pwn trials and thus make trials purchase game.

unless blizzard were to move f2ps into a seperate bracket which wont happen (atleast not anytime soon).

peace.

Users who are viewing this thread