24, 2 vs 2 torny!

Livingforce

Hey 24's just setting up a lil 24 Tourny for 2’s arena.

My bro and i are looking for 5 goodteams to fight. If anyone can beat us they get 10k for free. (Any realm) Perteam

Only 5 teams can enter so be quick if you think if you got what it takes.

Rules:

The setting of the arena will bechoosen randomly.
No double healer example: dpriest/holypally.
You are allowed one off healer,example: Boomy/dpriest, dpriest/prot pally ect....
No double damage class allowed.Example feral/rogue, rogue/ele shammy ect...

If your in different realm to us don’t worry we will phase you in.

You guys have to be at dal sewers for when this happens.

Add me on: Livingforce#1899 add me on the 16th thats when i get back.

Games will be on Saturday night on 17th of August PST.

The games will be recorded and put on this thread once the games are done.

Please put your Character name, class, spec, faction and realm if you can please.

P.S: No flaming in this tread it will not be tolerated, this is just to get some friendly competitive arenas going.

Teams we got for tomorrows Tourny,

Team 1
Sacrifise - Disc Priest - Worgon - Alliance - US-Alexstraza
Crapout - Sub Rouge - Night Elf - Alliance - US - Bleeding Hollow

Team 2
Bùgs - Windwalker Monk - Horde - US-Shadowmoon
PepeLePëw - Protection Warrior - Horde - US-Shadowmoon

Team 3
Spriest Gdolf- Kil'Jaeden
Holy paladin Ironman- Draka

Team 4

Last edited by a moderator:
Ha, well i never been killed without a debuff in a bg, so thought it was good question. I've played many arena at max level and know how annoying chasing them can be in 2's or 3's.. anyway good luck. And maybe i can get a team and you can show me how to kill me :)

NOTE: Pepe is traveling back home on the 17th and should be online but if he has trouble with traffic or whatnot I can see if my brother can sub. But Pepe should be ready to go.

Ha, well i never been killed without a debuff in a bg, so thought it was good question. I've played many arena at max level and know how annoying chasing them can be in 2's or 3's.. anyway good luck. And maybe i can get a team and you can show me how to kill me
clip_image002.gif
It ain’t easy but all you have to do is time the burst and any healer class will die. Sometimes it might take abit but if you do it right 100% of the time dpriest and rogue should be able to get the job done, sorry for laughing at you.

NOTE: Pepe is traveling back home on the 17th and should be online but if he has trouble with traffic or whatnot I can see if my brother can sub. But Pepe should be ready to go.

Looking foward to the fight

Ill try to add it on guild message & calender on ally n horde side tommorrow for you livingforce. Awesome idea for bracket need more people to encourage friendly competition.

keep up the good work

Thanks for all who joined this event. Lets keep it positive so we can have many more in future. Also thanks to living for trying to making more 24s do more arenas. I'm hoping that I can get my real I'd fix soon so may contact some GMs.

sorry living I wish I could have helped on this event will asst u if u need help next arena.

Users who are viewing this thread