22 Sub Rogue w/ Dual BvB... wassup

maybe agi to cloak instead of PVP power? I don't Think the pvp power will be holding up in WoD. But since that's the future and this is the present. cool rogue. swag LFH.

IMO, I'd go with 15 agility on daggers n +4 on chest , boa helm ( grandfather enchant if u can find one) grandfather parachute with 12 agility on it. Over I tend to like 21 rogues more than 22 scaling is better. And night elf also or if your horde orc with blood fury.

side note pvp power on cloak is good if you run it with glorious tyranny enchants x2 on boa daggers.

+1 on staying at 21, but it's too late now. :)
I thought about a second BVB on my 21 Rogue but ended up trading it to [MENTION=18180]Hax[/MENTION] a while back.

I thought about a second BVB on my 21 Rogue but ended up trading it to [MENTION=18180]Hax[/MENTION] a while back.

The BVB he has was yours ;)
The second had been given to me by someone else on TI also.

maybe agi to cloak instead of PVP power? I don't Think the pvp power will be holding up in WoD. But since that's the future and this is the present. cool rogue. swag LFH.

Currently PVP power outperforms 9 Agi @ 1.28DPS (9*2/14).
If he had access to a GF 12 Agi, I would recommend it over PVP power atm as raw dmg output is almost on par, with the crit and bonus dodge favouring it.
The PVP power changes in WOD from a flat % increase in dmg/healing to a bonus stat increase has still yet to be refined, but im highly optimistic.

IMO, I'd go with 15 agility on daggers n +4 on chest , boa helm ( grandfather enchant if u can find one) grandfather parachute with 12 agility on it. Over I tend to like 21 rogues more than 22 scaling is better. And night elf also or if your horde orc with blood fury.
side note pvp power on cloak is good if you run it with glorious tyranny enchants x2 on boa daggers.
Not everyone is as cool as you and ur head enchant :cool:
Ive thought about 15 Agi as an initiation set with potential to swap out to EF or DS, but im not giving him another pair of BVB’s just for that.
I remember you mentioning awhile back you had some unbound 12Agi Para cloaks? (Or some in your GB?) Do you still have these?
21 for a little more scaling on a few items yes – But Gouge is far too valuable. I often require him for 5v5 premades & wargame 3v3/2v2’s. (And im not having a 1shot or cry rogue who can’t utilise his class to its full potential)
Night Elf – Yes
Glorious Tyranny is a good alternative yes  I haven’t done any testing but the theorycrafting I have done shows them to outperform 15 Agi on openers for pure damage, im just not so sure about crit/dodge, among other things.

Last edited by a moderator:
for a monogloid set up you dont need 2 bvb for initial ambush before swapping . since ur agility /attack power stating . bob and outlaw sabre with 15 agility on offhand . its only for stats then swap to dancing steel x 2 < last part target should be dead.

i already said gouge is better than anything but , were talking mongoloid set up which would be night elf or orc on horde side.

and yes i have a few +12 grandfathered cloaks left 6. due to item lvl 45 on cloak still bis after WOD.

for a monogloid set up you dont need 2 bvb for initial ambush before swapping . since ur agility /attack power stating . bob and outlaw sabre with 15 agility on offhand . its only for stats then swap to dancing steel x 2 < last part target should be dead.

i already said gouge is better than anything but , were talking mongoloid set up which would be night elf or orc on horde side.

and yes i have a few +12 grandfathered cloaks left 6. due to item lvl 45 on cloak still bis after WOD.

You do need dual BVB @ 21/22 as Assassin's Resolve scales BvB's higher then the base damage of Outlaw's even without the 22-24 scaling.

Dual BvB with 15 Agi or Glorious Tyranny for open, Dual BvB with EF or DS after.

Full "mongoloid" is still dual BvB with stat stack on opener, and BvB EF/DS post opener.

Would you be willing to part with one of the cloaks? :)

Edit: Dont know if you noticed, but hes Assassination.

heirloom helm
dancing steel on daggers
9/10

your name from an npc in skyrim?

I should have stated that I have BoA Helm in my bags... I swap out to LFH for swagness, Lol.

Also, Yes. My rogue is named after Astrid's Husband. Surely you know who Astrid is...

Hax is my brother IRL :D

Gouge > any form of scaling

GG Brov.

He's rouge is in sub spec so assassin's resolve not in the picture.

I ALSO should have stated in the first post that I actually AM Assassination, I was doing a fair bit of testing last night with Sub and never got a chance to change back to my original spec.

As for the PvP Power Cloak Enchant however... I was informed that this would be BiS next expansion due the changes in WoD towards PvP Power and I'm using it NOW because I don't have access to a GF'd 12 Agility Cloak Enchant. 14 Stamina to Chest on the other hand, I prefer personally, but always have extra gear sets held in my inventory for different enchants, Including 4 Stats to chest, Outlaws with DS, BoA OH with DS/Colossus, Feet of the Lynx with BS etc, etc...

Users who are viewing this thread