2022 Fifa World Cup Predictions

USA makes it to the round of 16! And I think they got a good chance of upsetting Netherlands.

Got Group a and b right too
Well done to the US of A….
They did well to hold England to a 0 - 0 draw.
I find out later tonight if the Aussies get through to the 16. Something they haven’t done all that often.

Yeah nah mate!

yeahnah.jpg

Yeah the 1st half hour was a master class by Denmark.
But the boys steadied and here we are in the 16.
Bit nervous about coming up against Argentina :eek:

At least you are qualified for the next!

Still better than being not qualified at all.

Regarding Argentina, they're vegy good. I think they'll win. And if France faces them during the tournament, I think they might win too. Their team won 36 matches this year without being defeated once and they're incredibely strong

They might take their revenge on France if both teams face each other at some point!

Rip USA atleat they got the experience they needed and where missing.

Also that Argentina vs Australia game was exciting in the last moments
After seeing the game, I think u are right about Messi and the Golden Ball. He has such a soccer brain, he’s in a class of his own.
Just putting it out there, if I was the Socceroos coach I’d ask one of my players to put him in a moon boot and take a red card for the team :p

Can't wait to watch the next encounter between France and England. 90 minutes to make sure Joan of Arc and Napoléon be revenged, I'm in

Can't wait to watch the next encounter between France and England. 90 minutes to make sure Joan of Arc and Napoléon be revenged, I'm in
well the bri'ish already avenged themselves (well, the vice versa of it ig, however that'd be called) by shooting themselves into their feet

B R E X I T J K

Krappa

Tbh who wouldn't like and Argentina vs Portugal final. To see the two best players that ever set foot on the football pitch have one last dance together. They'll both retire to some high paying-low tier middle eastern team or to their hometown team in an year or two. Now, in reality ... Portugal will face Spain if it manages to beat Morocco, tough game for them, and after that either France or England, even worse. On the other hand, if Argentina beats the Netherlands, they'll most probably face Brazil, we'll have the latin america El Classico.

Overall, good games are ahead. I just hope good football will be played. Too much money involved in the sport ruined some of the spark it had. Players are afraid to take matters into their own hands, teams are afraid to risk it sometimes, things that added spectacularity to the sport,

Yeah it was a yikes that the player who replaced Ronaldo also proceeded to score a hatrick. One can also argue he potentially robbed him of golden boot, not starting him in the beginning of the tournament lmao

If the coach keeps this change the hype for Portugal vs Argentina final goes away too :(

Last edited:
Yeah it was a yikes that the player who replaced Ronaldo also proceeded to score a hatrick. One can also argue he potentially robbed him of golden boot, not starting him in the beginning of the tournament lmao

If the coach keeps this change the hype for Portugal vs Argentina final goes away too :(
While this is true, I wouldn't mind seeing Goncalo Ramos start for Portugal from now on while Ronaldo warms up the bench since he is underperforming. Even if somehow both Argentina and Portugal make it to the final, a game where both stars would underperform or would not be visible on the pitch wouldn't be much of a show other than seeing one of them lift the cup at the end of the game.

Users who are viewing this thread