2020 election

Which one probably will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think people are going to invested enough in this thread to make bot accounts.
there's always someone out there in the vast scape of the internet willing to challenge things that are too impossible for someone else that's deemed things to be improbable to other beings.

there's always someone out there in the vast scape of the internet willing to challenge things that are too impossible for someone else that's deemed things to be improbable to other beings.

Yea, and I'm sure people have a few alts too. My opinion on this whole election thing is hoping that people are finally tired enough of Trump just to get him out so we can hopefully have things return to normal. Catching Covid definitely isn't helping him because he's the one who downplayed it and refused to encourage mask wearing, and it's really showing because even Fox News hosts and other conservatives are finally calling him out for it.

Yea, and I'm sure people have a few alts too. My opinion on this whole election thing is hoping that people are finally tired enough of Trump just to get him out so we can hopefully have things return to normal. Catching Covid definitely isn't helping him because he's the one who downplayed it and refused to encourage mask wearing, and it's really showing because even Fox News hosts and other conservatives are finally calling him out for it.
A return to norm is exactly why people don't want Biden, a career politician who's only significant contributions have been policies that jailed more innocent minorities. Here's something you should know: White supremacists groups and Richard Spencer hate Trump, but have pledged support to Biden.

Ya might wanna look at this video then, might change your view point on the matter.

Here's something you should know: White supremacists groups and Richard Spencer hate Trump, but have pledged support to Biden.
While some have splintered off, all indications show that most of the members of alt-right and white supremacist groups still support Trump.

White supremacists groups and Richard Spencer hate Trump, but have pledged support to Biden.
This is simply untrue. While Spencer threw his lot behind Biden because he views liberals as more capable stewards of "American values" (whatever the fuck he means by that) the rest of the white supremacist cavalcade of dumbfuckery either supports trump or doesnt support a candidate at all. Threepers, Oath Keepers, American Wolf, etc all pretty big fans of ol' Donny Deals and dudes like O9A are too busy sacrificing goats to pay attention to electoral politics.

A return to norm is exactly why people don't want Biden, a career politician who's only significant contributions have been policies that jailed more innocent minorities. Here's something you should know: White supremacists groups and Richard Spencer hate Trump, but have pledged support to Biden.

Uhh, what, going back to career politicians is not "returning to normal"? Doesn't really make any sense, but sure. Also, I could care less what White Supremacist groups think.

Ya might wanna look at this video then, might change your view point on the matter.

I don't really feed into the right propaganda machine, but this has been happening on every major platform for a long time (Twitter, YouTube, Reddit, Tumblr) It's almost as if most major popular social media platforms are liberal-leaning hmmmmm. Anecdotally, I've seen a few times where some Right-Leaning posts called for violence and cried wolf for getting censored or removed (happened occasionally on Reddit and sometimes on r/t_d before it got banned). Not saying it's justified or anything, but having these ads removed is Facebook's decision, and has nothing to do with Biden.

I don't really feed into the right propaganda machine, but this has been happening on every major platform for a long time (Twitter, YouTube, Reddit, Tumblr) It's almost as if most major popular social media platforms are liberal-leaning hmmmmm. Anecdotally, I've seen a few times where some Right-Leaning posts called for violence and cried wolf for getting censored or removed (happened occasionally on Reddit and sometimes on r/t_d before it got banned). Not saying it's justified or anything, but having these ads removed is Facebook's decision, and has nothing to do with Biden.

fair enough, I’d thought about sharing the information about the migration stuff with ya and warn of that possibility happening. since that guy went over that information, that was kind of why I chose that video to share.

guess there’s pros and cons of being a neutral individual sometimes.

Edit: btw, ya might wanna clear your youtube history or your internet history since the youtube site can remember what you’ve watched and recommend similar videos based on subject(s) ya watched.

Last edited:
Trump getting corona I think is a bad thing overall for America, why?

Quite simply put people will see Trump recover ( please God ) and Trump will say "Had a rough 1-2 days then I felt fine just relaxed" being the alpha male he is this will make Trump supporters and even some left wing leaning people not as afraid of Corona anymore and will have a more relaxed attitude towards it, I THINK. Now all of this might be wrong, but this is just the way I see it going as Americans are retarded.

In terms of the election, I don't think it matters I think over 95% of America know who they're voting for now and they're not going to sway based on this.
If there is another debate Trump just needs to let Biden hang himself like he always does, every time Biden opens his mouth he loses supporters, everyone knows what to expect Trump to say (not all the time he's a bit unpredictable sometimes even for my liking) so he doesn't tend to have the same effect on his supporters.

Then it comes down to VP choice also if you want to be technical, love him or hate him Pence is probably one of the few politicians I personally admire but also very transparent and brought a lot of real conservatives to back Trump.
Harris is just ur basic bought over corrupt disgusting politician who's literally done things in the recent past that are against what she and biden and the radical far left currently stand for (all talk for support, doesn't care about shit).

So who will win the election?
I think Trump basically has it in the bag, but with the way 2020 has gone, it wouldn't surprise me if Biden won.
But I think even most Americans are too smart to vote Biden.
The next couple weeks will probably tell a lot.

Last edited:
Trump getting corona I think is a bad thing overall for America, why?

Quite simply put people will see Trump recover ( please God ) and Trump will say "Had a rough 1-2 days then I felt fine just relaxed" being the alpha male he is this will make Trump supporters and even some left wing leaning people not as afraid of Corona anymore and will have a more relaxed attitude towards it, I THINK. Now all of this might be wrong, but this is just the way I see it going as Americans are retarded.

In terms of the election, I don't think it matters I think over 95% of America know who they're voting for now and they're not going to sway based on this.
If there is another debate Trump just needs to let Biden hang himself like he always does, every time Biden opens his mouth he loses supporters, everyone knows what to expect Trump to say (not all the time he's a bit unpredictable sometimes even for my liking) so he doesn't tend to have the same effect on his supporters.

Then it comes down to VP choice also if you want to be technical, love him or hate him Pence is probably one of the few politicians I personally admire but also very transparent and brought a lot of real conservatives to back Trump.
Harris is just ur basic bought over corrupt disgusting politician who's literally done things in the recent past that are against what she and biden and the radical far left currently stand for (all talk for support, doesn't care about shit).

So who will win the debate?
I think Trump basically has it in the bag, but with the way 2020 has gone, it wouldn't surprise me if Biden won.
But I think even most Americans are too smart to vote Biden.
The next couple weeks will probably tell a lot.
one of my favorite genres of posts is non Americans trying to prognosticate about American politics based on their personal affinity for various politicians

one of my favorite genres of posts is non Americans trying to prognosticate about American politics based on their personal affinity for various politicians
I love when Americans prognosticate about their own politics. Hillary Clinton going to win btw. Trust the polls btw.

is anyone interested exploring the super exciting topic of local propositions in your given region?
:Kappa:

Sounds like basically 85% of leftists.
the dnc is a center right party, you nerd. The left in this country (such as it is) is extremely small and way too disorganized to have any effect on elections.

is anyone interested exploring the super exciting topic of local propositions in your given region?
:Kappa:
They pulled redistrciting and ranked choice voting measures off our ballot, so if you want to talk about the .5% sales tax to fund our nonexistent public transportation, sure! Im for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread