20 Unholy DK Weapon Choice

i think i’d clear the dungeon up to baron on the 50, then log out/leave dungeon, and solo baron on the pally. and if i got this right, that way the legacy loot stays and both 20s get double loot. never did try legacy loot myself so i might be mistaken here, but i think it’s worth a shot.

thats not how it works. the boss still drops just 2 items. Legacy loot just means you can get the whole loot table rather than just loot that matches your spec/class

oh i see… :/ and is it always exactly two items, no matter the size of the group?

TBH I’m not sure. I ran it a few times this morning and was getting one piece per toon with the 50 in there. I’ll try it later today with just the 20s.

Not sure what I did wrong there. I left the party on my 50 and killed on my 2 20s amd each got one loot. It’s been a while since I’ve done this but I’m wondering if it’s because I had one alliance and one horde with the cross faction. I found a few bugs on that farming world mobs for greens the other day
[doublepost=1654198770,1654198711][/doublepost]Funny note my alliance toons couldn’t Loot my main accounts blingtrons in the instance also barron is hard af for a 20 to solo

Not sure what I did wrong there. I left the party on my 50 and killed on my 2 20s amd each got one loot. It’s been a while since I’ve done this but I’m wondering if it’s because I had one alliance and one horde with the cross faction. I found a few bugs on that farming world mobs for greens the other day
[doublepost=1654198770,1654198711][/doublepost]Funny note my alliance toons couldn’t Loot my main accounts blingtrons in the instance also barron is hard af for a 20 to solo

Your 50 and both 20s got drops?

You can only take blingtron once a day per bnet acc.

Your 50 and both 20s got drops?

You can only take blingtron once a day per bnet acc.
Oh that makes sense. Those two accounts are linked where the Carry account is not

When I run with three toons, I never see more than two drops per bosses per character. When I removed the 50 and killed with 2- 20s each character got Loot on the boss

Hey guys I just came back to 20s and I’m messing around with a DK and a paladin with a farm account trying to run two 20s through to get the Baron sword. whats the best method for farming it? I’m running a 50 carry toon with my 20s that cant trade atm.
BEST way is to go with other twinks. It drops pretty regularly in a normal group; but with legacy loot mode you could be in for a long, disappointing grind.

Users who are viewing this thread