20 Min WSG Petition

Hope Drayner dose'nt mind me posting this here. I just think it got pushed down the front page a bit far, so I wanted to keep it in fair sight so the people who missed it there can sign it here. This to me is a extremely important issue. I think this can have a huge negative affect on twinking in every bracket, but mostly the one I love, the 19 bracket.

World of Warcraft Twink Info Petition : Remove 20 Minute Timer for Warsong Gulch

to the top with ye, was going to request drayner move this to the top of front page again if he can, but this works too i guess.

I have to go to work, I think it would be a good idea to request that the one on the front page gets moved back to the top.

20 MIN - Best thing ever

OMG 20 MIN WSG is best decision ever. The worst F@#@@%g thing ever is a getting on a team with GD loser noobs and then playing a premade or twink team who grab the flag then stand in the middle of the field farming for an hour. It was such bull s#$t. Now if you team sucks you only have be farmed 20 minutes! Thank you BLIZZARD :)

Making it possible to cap the flag even if the other flag is out would have been a better solution imo. That and putting a timer that you have to cap it within three minutes or it returns itself.

squidmagnet said:
Making it possible to cap the flag even if the other flag is out would have been a better solution imo. That and putting a timer that you have to cap it within three minutes or it returns itself.

Wow man, those are some amazing ideas!!

Bakstabba said:
OMG 20 MIN WSG is best decision ever. The worst F@#@@%g thing ever is a getting on a team with GD loser noobs and then playing a premade or twink team who grab the flag then stand in the middle of the field farming for an hour. It was such bull s#$t. Now if you team sucks you only have be farmed 20 minutes! Thank you BLIZZARD :)

If things was that horrible, I coulde'nt imagine wanting to be a twink on that bracket in that server in the first place. No need to penelize the rest of us only because a few was at the wrong place at the wrong time. I say SCREW YOU BLIZZ FOR THIS!!! And to be quite honest, if you allowed yourself to stay in a situation like the one you described, you deserverd to get farmed with the rest. Its called /afk

I think the petition should be moved back to the top or this should be stickied.

Users who are viewing this thread