[20 Affliction warlock] Rate me i know you want to :D

Hue

Legend
Yes i'll admit it i am an attention whore.

fn4r43.png

Hü @ Aerie Peak - Game Guide - World of Warcraft :D

Update Screenshots, and armory link for my horde warlock

1568wzn.png

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/eldrethalas/Dedeyvia/simple

Last edited by a moderator:
0/10 for not being hitcapped.

^this.

In a bracket where you might have to fight lvl 24s, the least you could do is get hit capped to hit lvl 20s...

:eek: i have lavishly jeweled ring however i'd rather not go walking around with it ;p

Your gear should look like this minus the pvp trinket:

Bizr @ Aerie Peak - Game Guide - World of Warcraft

For your professions you have two choices:

Enchanting / Mining

Alchemy / Herb

Enchanting and Mining is more "lazy" stats. You can buy the mats for minor wizard oil at any enchanting vender, and the mining buff is passive.

Alchemy will give you slightly more intellect and slightly more health from elixirs. But it will require you to spend time farming the mats. But for those who dont mind farming the mats, you could also farm mats for potions, speed pots, etc.

Both are very viable. But for those more "Hardcore" F2P Twinks, Alchemy and herb is the way to go.

My gear is the same as Bizr, the only difference is that horde has access to hit rating wands whereas alliance does not. >.>

Tru dat. I forgot. Then you should be using the hit ring. :p

Have we forgotten about hovel diggers?

Nope i could go get them but i was using Lavishly jeweled for my hit rating when i felt the need for it ;D
however i might consider getting them, i originally had decided to keep lavish over questing for hovel diggers because i like to stack stam, however 1 stam isn't much of a difference so i might hit you up on your suggestion ;)

And @ Mrcer my proffs are messed up right now since it's DMF and i'm trying to get the dancing bear =)
I usually have 100alchemy 100herbalism

To each their own. All I'm going to say about that.
Correct. I run with the 3 Stam one myself bc I just stack Stam all the way, but as I look at his gear, he's mostly go for a balanced set, thus that item being better.

Suggestions:

Necklace - change to Brilliant
Bracer to Mindthrust
Staff to Jordan (for hit)
Wand to Firebelcher
Ring - Gloaming Band to Lavish (for hit)
Double AGM (I don't see alot of undead in this bracket)

Users who are viewing this thread