20-29 Screenshot thread!

Re: 20-24 Screenshot thread!

Pretty sure there are some public Mumble servers available to use that don't get 'trolled' if you guys still don't want to use skype.

Vent can be problematic, as we have seen in the past week.

OT: That game looked like fun. Congrats SS + Pugs on pulling through. Whilst it's true their (HC) vent was not exactly optimal, I know Lith would have led extremely well and it shows.

We won because of my dominating and assertive team leading while the odds were against us.

Victory was sweet.

Word on the street is that you have lost more to Duo than you have actually won.

Take initiative, Cory!

So is that the only other game you've won against them? Or are you gona post another 50 videos or something because this proves nothing.

What am i trying to prove exactly? Nothing.

Just that Duopally and crew only win when they have an unfair advantage is all. Truthfully those 10v15 abs were fun as fuk. I'm sure they agree.

What am i trying to prove exactly? Nothing.

Just that Duopally and crew only win when they have an unfair advantage is all. Truthfully those 10v15 abs were fun as fuk. I'm sure they agree.

Since u replied to Lokah i thought u were, i guess your post was completely pointless then?

You guys are wrecking a glorious picture thread with all this posturing.

In the interest of staying(and leading back to) on topic... here are random screenshots that were vaguely intriguing.

Women...
Dbvfntm.png

Bugs, bugs, bugs.
o6uHtP6.png

QT
daZdV2k.png

Beginning of the end of 39 BG pops...
0SCszuB.png

Pink yo.
Ar1L9he.png

krbOqfo.png

919dr1B.jpg

I'll start.

My finger got tired...

4AUPwTs.png
[/QUOTE]

Now this could just be flamer trolling or something but if not -

Had potential - lost. [MENTION=18745]JAB[/MENTION]
I'll admit I almost lost it looking at "Pizza", but regardless of that;
The pictures are only relative on an extremely juvenile level. Yeah I get it, you want a little public revenge, but this just makes them look better. They killed your vent and *apparently* this led you to buying a new one. I'm pretty sure that's better than posting some inane stock pictures that aren't even them IRL.

I know you made that account as a novelty to get back at them so I hope it was worth it. This proves they got to you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Look we're famous

Edit: not really impressive with all the work you put in it assuming these are the pics you were talking about days ago. I guess I've just been spoiled by being around people who do it better :(

i made this account so i can talk to all the disrespectful people in this bracket...if you think what I do is low than you must have your good and evils mixed up...but thats just like a 2 faced person like u phron...

i made this account so i can talk to all the disrespectful people in this bracket...if you think what I do is low than you must have your good and evils mixed up...but thats just like a 2 faced person like u phron...

You can already talk to sua sponte in their vent?

Oh wait...

damn ur signature pic sure is amazing...i should probly take notes

Never said what you did was low. It's not at all.
You've missed my point.

Let me put it simply; don't try to troll if you're going to do a bad job. Leave it to the Ovrlords.

Never said what you did was low. It's not at all.
You've missed my point.

Let me put it simply; don't try to troll if you're going to do a bad job. Leave it to the Ovrlords.

Phront keeping it real.

You've turned into quite the dick rider.

Phront keeping it real.

You've turned into quite the dick rider.

You're right. I am keeping it real.
Think what you want. This bracket needs drama or it will remain boring in my eyes. If 10v10 premades is what you think will keep it interesting, god speed my friend. It's clear we don't see eye to eye, but I'll leave it at that. I've always liked you and still do.

Keep keeping it real.

Edit: Just remember this is all a game, a break from reality, a chance to chill and do whatever the hell you like. Don't let it get to you - or any of your guildies - too much. Everything is just a facade here, and I think some people let that fact slip their minds.

Users who are viewing this thread