20-29 Screenshot thread!

SallyG

Legend
This section has been tame lately, so I'm feeling that we are all mature enough to handle this. A few sections have a screenshot thread, so let's join the herd. Meep.

Post screenshots, of any variety here. If you have a really awesome one you should also consider Yde's screenshot of the week thread.

I'll start.

My finger got tired...

4AUPwTs.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: 20-24 Screenshot thread!

WoWScrnShot_071313_023738_zps94e2f238.jpg

90k healing as 20 p2p mistweaver monk.]

while on the subject of screenshots =
WoWScrnShot_062710_161225_zps3f69db15.jpg

Found this beast in my SS folder

Im guessing the bottom screenshot is from late 2010, something like june-october

but that's at least a year before I spawned though

This section has been tame lately, so I'm feeling that we are all mature enough to handle this. A few sections have a screenshot thread, so let's join the herd. Meep.

Post screenshots, of any variety here. If you have a really awesome one you should also consider Yde's screenshot of the week thread.

I'll start.

My finger got tired...

4AUPwTs.png
Rank 1

Respect.

While I was being leveled today ^_^, we encountered a cute little panda rolling around.

kQW5gP9.jpg

She's rolling... in the deep.

/thumbsup Blizzard!

Edit:
And before anyone calls this out as not relevant to 20-24s... I did say in the OP screenshot of any variety ~_~

Only played 1 game tonight. Got gy farmed for 16 minutes or so.. rest of team did not rez i said fuk it.. and the results are below.. lol Pretty sure i'm the worlds first 24 twink to do 112k damage and only have 1 kb.

http://

Determination and dedication gets you the victory.
Grats to Phront for getting Burgy's hat!!!
5javaYU.jpg

8/16/2013

I'll start.

My finger got tired...

4AUPwTs.png

Woah is that for real?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4

Users who are viewing this thread