20-29 Favorite Bg? 6.0.2

Favorite New Battleground Added 6.0.2 ?

• Total voters
I dislike the longer queues, not sure if this issue will somehow be fixed or not in the near future.

However, playing Alterac Valley at a low level is awesome. I've played WoW since Vanilla, and AV will always be my favorite battleground. The fact that we can get enough players on a consistent basis to play AV 40v40 in a low-level bracket speaks volumes about the health of the bracket and that Blizzard at least notices a little of the wishes of the low level brackets.

Even though they took away the extra events you could do within AV, it is still much more interesting to me than some of the other ones. In fact, Battle for Gilneas is really boring to me, because you pretty much just move in a big circle the entire time. What makes that one fun is that you play with 25-29 players. EotS is more interesting than maybe AB, but I dislike the nether purple color lol. It's just me :)

I'm thrilled that they've added these! First time into AV, we (Alli) must've been the more 'seasoned' players, as the Horde were not taking any GY, Towers, nada, lmao, like they didn't know what to do, at all... About 3/4 of the way thru, they started... Easy win.

I guess they were mostly F2P's who may have never seen AV before?

Low level twinks in AV... Never thought I'd see the day.

AV has always been my favorite it's what I grinded in vanilla for my commander title

how could anyone vote anything other than AV?

you guys need to stop specifically queuing for WSG and just queue for random BG instead (or AV?!?!??!?!). i was so completely confused by why queue times in this bracket are so ridiculously long when there are so many players. but i've realized it's because like half of you guys are specifically queuing WSG, so it's really hard to get anything else to pop.

please, enough WSG. you've had like the past 10 years to spam WSG on your twinks. let's do something else for a change.

The first few days AV was great. Now the ques are just too long. I hear a lot of f2p twinks saying to just specifically que for wrsg or AB, to cut the bg ques down to a few min wait. It works for those bgs but good luck queing for AV.

Gotta go with wsg. That's the bg I can affect the chance of winning the most aswell as I've always liked capture the flag-type bgs. Though eots isn't too bad either..

Eye of the Storm, which has gotten noticeably better as more players figure out how it works.
I never liked Alterac Valley much, and hate the longer queues it's causing (playing less because of them).

Eots still feels too new for people to have worked out. At lvl 90 I absolutely loved gilneas so I have to say it's been my favourite so far from the premades I've taken part in. Wsg however shall remain the most beloved of twink bgs for all eternity.

I really do favor any of the one we can play now over the old ones. But if I had to pick it would be AV

I'm a sucker for AV although I will admit, B4G and EoTS are fun.

Why isn't there a "yes" option in this poll? :<

Users who are viewing this thread