EU 20-29 active?

You're so boring mate. I'm not the one who rerolled as chainz. you like bgs? saw u ragequit ab on badpaks stream. was 10/10
Lmao so what I changed my name from vladi to chainz? None of ur business and ye, I afked that AB, ur point? Ur points are invalid just like you.

Lmao so what I changed my name from vladi to chainz? None of ur business and ye, I afked that AB, ur point? Ur points are invalid just like you.
Why do i have to break everything down for you to understand it... go share ur pc with ur sister kappa

Why do i have to break everything down for you to understand it... go share ur pc with ur sister kappa
You played 29 enhance in wod. I started playing druid in cata. There is nothing to break down. :p

Edit: Gonna stop derailing this thread now, it's like talking to a 12 year old who takes this game to serious anyway.

Horde queue times are 15-20 min, ally queue times I've heard are better. Horde wins most bgs though.

I'd say Horde win 60% of WSG matches. WSG is the only BG that usually turns lopsided with someone getting gy camped.

AB and EotS are pretty fair and balanced for the most part. Not sure about AV since I blacklist it.

You played 29 enhance in wod. I started playing druid in cata. There is nothing to break down. :p

Edit: Gonna stop derailing this thread now, it's like talking to a 12 year old who takes this game to serious anyway.
U say that cos im winning bgs? and play with my guild

I'd say Horde win 60% of WSG matches. WSG is the only BG that usually turns lopsided with someone getting gy camped.

AB and EotS are pretty fair and balanced for the most part. Not sure about AV since I blacklist it.

I agree about WSG, it's pretty even.

I would say though Horde overall wins about 75% of all BGs at least. My Rogue never AFK or group queue and all BGs played are from WoD/Legion (most are from WoD but I can't say I've noticed a significant win/loss change come Legion), so I'd say the numbers are somewhat representative:

WSG
59% win

AB
79% win

AV
81% win

EotS
Statistics are bugged for EotS

BFG
78% win

Hey guys,

Try to stay on topic with the OP's original question.

Thanks,

Bop

^ Because some play both sides, or during US peak time. Instead of trying to score points for asshattery you should try getting a clue.

If the OP wanted to know about US he would have tagged EU and US, but he didn't so you shouldn't talk about US.

Again, some who may see the thread play both sides or during US peak times. The OP is not the only one here. Either way no harm, no foul.

Some of you kiddies should stop waving your [inadequate] penises to win gotcha points. Isn't working too well.

Again, some who may see the thread play both sides or during US peak times. The OP is not the only one here. Either way no harm, no foul.

Some of you kiddies should stop waving your [inadequate] penises to win gotcha points. Isn't working too well.

ok so, do you play on eu?
if yes, maybe you should've stated that since every char in ur sign is on us.
if no, then ur either dumb or blind.

Users who are viewing this thread