US 20-29 10v10 WSG sign-ups + discussion - 9/09/17

fun stuff, we got a bunch of diverse games in
final game win with 2 elemental shamans

thx for coming everyone xo

Sounds like a good showing and a fun time. thanks for putting it together @AlbinoCow and whoever else may of helped.

Don't mean to toot my horn but whatever team they put me on I won all of them. But I didn't play the last few games so xd.

Original also went ham in discord the first two games. He had good constructive criticism but didn't release it in a polite and respectful way. Still respect him doe since he knows what he's doing and is a glad at endgame and what not.

Yep 5 games. Could use another strong target caller and fc next time. Ggs all

Most games were decent but since its just one of the early games I think we all need to work on what every bodies roles are and also not only dmg and heal to also look around the bg , see what’s going on as in where is the FC , and positioning of your FC. I've played many 19's Wargames with many veteran player's so I've had my part in very competitive games. I would urge some of the 19's twinks that premade to spread their knowledge so games could be alot more competitive...I think as time goes by it will get better, I dont see much toxic people in this bracket...We only had our rotten apple towards the end of the game but we kept patient and didn’t retaliate...Sometimes tensions did rise but we all know if due to our competitive nature...Hope this continues...GG

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread