20-24 2v2 3v3 Arena War Games

Daddy

Legend
We will be hosting a War Game event for the 20-24 bracket. Both Horde and Alliance side. Prior to the start of the event, All teams will be required to meet at the Dalaran Arena. To Participate in the event contact Flincie via B.tag - Reavah#1876. to participate in 2v2 you must have a partner on Alexstrasza. Alternatively, You can bring the partner of your choosing and we will have players to help you vs the team of your choice by queuing in for 3v3 and having the person on both teams helping you queue and sit out of the game. If you would like to do 3v3 it will be mandatory for at least 1 person on your team to be on Alexstrasza. IF we happen to get enough participation, we will Que for 5v5 and have the 3s team of your choice join and the 2 helping you Que will sit out. This event is purely for fun. When this becomes popular enough we will start hosting competitions.

Rules:
No Double or Triple Healer comps.
No two of the same spec (You can run two of the same class)
We are allowing Prot warriors for now (As long as it doesn't become a major issue)

You will not be limited to who you will be able to War Game, whether it be Horde vs Alliance or Horde vs Horde etc. We Can set you up with a team to play if you have not figured it out before hand. Special Requests are allowed. There will be no elimination, so the number of times you play a team is up to you. Feel Free to Fraps the games if you would like to. If you have trouble adding Flincie in Game please PM me, and I will get back to you as soon as i can. Thank You.
The Event will take place Friday, Saturday and Monday at 6 pm Central.

Last edited by a moderator:
Games start in 1hr 30min If you haven't already. Please add Flincie real ID (Reavah#1876) or Contact me through PM.

Games have started. contact flinice or daddy if you want in. Notice this is open 20s - 24s. You don' have to be from alex to get into games either.

Thanks for everyone who has been showing up. Friday 6 central horde or alliance, you do not have to be a guildie or from Alexstrasza to come. Lvl 20s are welcomed also this is for fun. Contact resto or flincie for info.

How will Draws be determined? Assuming there is the same time restriction on War Game arenas, as there is in Rated Arenas.

I almost cried when i read this.
I need to find out how to get in on this.

I just started to do lvl 24 BGs and this sounds like fun!!

I think i may have killed THEE Honeybadger!!
I was on my tard Sucialoca/Emerald Dream

And may have joined forced with him/her as Juicybooty /Zul'jin

=C

Users who are viewing this thread