2.8kxp player LF 70 Twink Guild

Status
Not open for further replies.

dyfuca

Legend
I'm thinking of leveling a toon to 70 as I'm getting quite bored of end game pvp at the moment.

My main is in top guild on tichondrius and is currently 2800+ xp.

I haven't even created a char yet, I wanted to find a guild before I do so I can create it on your server, to save me transferring.

It will only take me a few days to get 1-70 and full pvp gear, as I'm RAF with brother and I'll be leveling in BGs from 60-70.

If you are a level 70 twink guild, let me know and I'll check you out ^_^

I haven't even created a char yet, I wanted to find a guild before I do so I can create it on your server, to save me transferring.

i think he means your main. and do you want pvp guild or raiding guild? or both?

dyfuca said:
I'm thinking of leveling a toon to 70 as I'm getting quite bored of end game pvp at the moment.

My main is in top guild on tichondrius and is currently 2800+ xp.

It will only take me a few days to get 1-70 and full pvp gear, as I'm RAF with brother and I'll be leveling in BGs from 60-70.

If you are a level 70 twink guild, let me know and I'll check you out ^_^

same happened with me, got my t2 wep, shield and armor and now just focusing on 70 bracket.

Same boat as you, I snagged up t2 etc and just felt meh.

if you want Laughing Skull <BC> is good, we do PvE 70s only and with 85s (which ever works best with you) also I've got a level 20 guild that I can get you in until you get 70.

10% extra honor, Extra XP Extra etc.

Anyway hit me up on laughing skull (horde) Emcl

Soberlolz said:
Because his the New TFrogue or wtf ever his name was.

at least that guy was creative and tried to say he was someone else, lols

yeah lol, he may be the axact same person as TFrogue. you never know. he's taking a different approach by dodging the question

My alt is my forum name spelt backwards, you can find that guild in the same as my main.

My main? Well due to sheer ignorance in the topic I suppose I'll keep you guessing.

Churz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread