EU 2.5m DPS - New Record ^.^

Burst 3.jpg

Close enough xD

View attachment 5720
As a fury warr, ppl mite not know where the dmg rly comes from at 101.. :)
Still missing some good traits tho (+15% raging blow dmg and + no penalty on dualweilding when enraged) aswell as the 800 belt ^^
Well be damned, haven't seen that much DPS on a warrior yet, well done!

This was done while farming alone, so no 15% damage buff from RDF, I did however jump from ilvl 826 to 836 by upgrading 4 items (835 cloak/trinket/ring/legs to 870 cloak, 865 legs, 860 ring and 855 trinket)

pQuNt3n.jpg

Well be damned, haven't seen that much DPS on a warrior yet, well done!

Cheers :) Dont know if arms warr would do better on singletarget tho cause of higher mastery scaling + pretty much the same uptime on colossus smash as enrage (during burst phases)

Haha nice dmg on that BM hunter, they rly are insane!
I have yet tried twinking a class that can weare multiple armor types with primary stats on them all.

Cheers :) Dont know if arms warr would do better on singletarget tho cause of higher mastery scaling + pretty much the same uptime on colossus smash as enrage (during burst phases)

Haha nice dmg on that BM hunter, they rly are insane!
I have yet tried twinking a class that can weare multiple armor types with primary stats on them all.

Well I did notice most of the damage coming from a legion pot, without that might not be that great, right?
And yeah, hunters and enchance shams are deffo the top charters atm. ^^

Managed to do 1.7m by myself, which is a personal record. This would've been 2m DPS if I were in random dungeon finder with 15% extra damage.

FJx5FwM.jpg

Well I did notice most of the damage coming from a legion pot, without that might not be that great, right?
And yeah, hunters and enchance shams are deffo the top charters atm. ^^

Yes most of the dmg comes from a legoin pot, but thats the fun thing about warriors, the mastery makes the dmg pots / trinkets skyrocket :)

Yes most of the dmg comes from a legoin pot, but thats the fun thing about warriors, the mastery makes the dmg pots / trinkets skyrocket :)
Yeah, same with shamans, it's crazy ^.^

In a perfect world where i have WoD ring and 755 archimonde trinket with DMF 100% damage roll i could kill dungeon bosses in 1 gcd with 2 crits. But ill have to settle with this, havent touched my twink other than changing enchants/gems.

Don't mind the overlay in the bottom left its something i forgot to turn off from another day, it covers PM on my main xD

In a perfect world where i have WoD ring and 755 archimonde trinket with DMF 100% damage roll i could kill dungeon bosses in 1 gcd with 2 crits. But ill have to settle with this, havent touched my twink other than changing enchants/gems.

Don't mind the overlay in the bottom left its something i forgot to turn off from another day, it covers PM on my main xD
I like what you did there. 1.7m crits are crazy =D good job!

Well thats... Damn! :D
Kinda wanna gear my mage now :<

Users who are viewing this thread