Windstorm Hammer

Binds when picked up

One-Hand Mace

35 - 65 Damage Speed 2.10

(24.0 damage per second)

+6 Strength

+6 Stamina

Durability 90 / 90

This item is lvl 35 and therefore can have mongoose but ive read that as of 3.2 mongoose will no longer be able to be placed on it, if i was to get it now and mongoose it would it have mongoose after 3.2?

If anyone has it and can check via ptr and let me know asap id be very apperciated!!! thanks

You couldn't put mongoose on it after Blizzard changed the item level, you use to be able to. My rogue was forunate enough to have goten mongoose on it while you could.

You know the basics of a rogue, yes?

Sure, Windstorm hammer has decent dps on it but it's only 2.1 speed which is terrible for both mainhand and offhand.

Zealot's Blade = 81 top end damage

Windstorm Hammer = 65 top end damage

Zealot's Blade > Windstorm Hammer

Have you experimented with Windstorm Hammer with mongoose at 29?

I have, and the 120 agility proc is up very often.

No, no I have not.

I'm not one to rely on an enchant proc to make my weapon useful but how much top end do you spike to when Mongoose procs, and how much top end damage do you have with a Zealot's Blade on?

Lol, this was easy information to get. First couple swings it procced :)

goose.jpg

Here is before/after mongoose procs. I do not have a zealot blade to test with my rogues gear unfortunately. I've always been a dagger rogue.

Tested a Horde double Mongoose Warrior with the 2 Green Weps.

When it proc, i got about 50% Crit Chance and it rockz the hell out of.

But when not these Weapons are so weak ... i dont recommend to use them.

Just to make it clear for anyone still wondering, [item]Windstorm Hammer[/item] cannot be enchanted with mongoose. It's only real purpose is to be the best 1h to use with a shield for a max stamina set or a good OH for a warrior that DWs.

iaccidentallytwink said:
Yea, and lose about 30 DPS for using those terrible weapons.

"Its fun for showing off but i don't recommend actually using them, dual mongoose or not. "

I guess you missed that part ;).

Crap, I might do this for fun when I get bored of 19's... Randomly get those weapons with mongoose and run around like a moron xD

Users who are viewing this thread