EU+US 1H Sword with no lvl requirement

xyw1995327

23b0b7e801a461b7fe4309cf0dc5cfaa.jpg

It is a 1H sword exactly with no level req. and it is 32 ill, which is potentially able to be very useful in main hand and can free your off-hand options for under 20s. I think many people should already know it.

However the reputation of Shattered sun seems not available for a character under 25. Has anyone tried to farm the rep. of the shattered sun under 20 in any ways?
(sry for my bad English)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Inuuro's Blade is the item in English
Good find. I personally don't know of any way of Shattered Sun rep under 25, but maybe someone else here has more experience with Quel'Danas dailies/MT

a friend of mine was able to get to the island, he swam from the island with his main, and from mainisland with his twink, to the invisible wall, and he used that toy that swaps the positions. maybe now, with the levelsquish somehow you are able to get rep

a friend of mine was able to get to the island, he swam from the island with his main, and from mainisland with his twink, to the invisible wall, and he used that toy that swaps the positions. maybe now, with the levelsquish somehow you are able to get rep
Lol what. Just lock summon your twink to the isle. Thats not the issue, the issue is the rep, not getting to the isle.

However the reputation of Shattered sun seems not available for a character under 25. Has anyone tried to farm the rep. of the shattered sun under 20 in any ways?
SSO rep is on my list after I finish up the JC grind for my toon. Though I may head out there and "proof of concept" this weekend or something. I have some ideas and wowhead seems to indicate that some of the dailies are only lvl 1 req. But I really want that tabard, soooooooo we gonna figure it out.

SSO rep is on my list after I finish up the JC grind for my toon. Though I may head out there and "proof of concept" this weekend or something. I have some ideas and wowhead seems to indicate that some of the dailies are only lvl 1 req. But I really want that tabard, soooooooo we gonna figure it out.
Me and @Jonnes went there on ptr a week before prepatch. Nothing was available

Yo this is completely unrelated but I saw on your lock "Dicey" that you have no meta gem socketed to the goggles. You can buy a meta gem for 160 apexis shards at bashir landing in blades edge mountain, theres one with +12 crit 5% stun res and then another one that i forgot the stats. Vendor is Aether-tech Master, and his gems have no level requirement

twinks who got that sword, got them in BC on the patch that started the process to unlock the island, attune etc. mobs and bosses in open areas gave rep. warlocks summoned players there. in the old twinkinfo or the other site there was a 19 twink who had two off them with mongoose. had SS to of him in SW with them. got reported, blizz removed them but did not banned.

when there was the guild perk to summon guild mates it was easy to get on the isle. guild i was in was looking for spots to edge MGT to possibly farm the rep. blizz did something, i had a 19 stranded there, FP no longer worked and my hearth was set to there. did a GM ticket on the FP gone, i have achieve for discovery. basicly was told, not supposed to be there, got logged out, logged back in and was at crossroads GY

btw at start of BC, mobs in open world gave rep also, so getting summoned and following is how twinks got the skyguard trinkets, items from quartermaster in HFP, ogre faction at blades edge mountains, along with ability to get credit from some events and quests

Last edited:
Yo this is completely unrelated but I saw on your lock "Dicey" that you have no meta gem socketed to the goggles. You can buy a meta gem for 160 apexis shards at bashir landing in blades edge mountain, theres one with +12 crit 5% stun res and then another one that i forgot the stats. Vendor is Aether-tech Master, and his gems have no level requirement
i know, but thanks for the info :)

twinks who got that sword, got them in BC on the patch that started the process to unlock the island, attune etc. mobs and bosses in open areas gave rep. warlocks summoned players there. in the old twinkinfo or the other site there was a 19 twink who had two off them with mongoose. had SS to of him in SW with them. got reported, blizz removed them but did not banned.

when there was the guild perk to summon guild mates it was easy to get on the isle. guild i was in was looking for spots to edge MGT to possibly farm the rep. blizz did something, i had a 19 stranded there, FP no longer worked and my hearth was set to there. did a GM ticket on the FP gone, i have achieve for discovery. basicly was told, not supposed to be there, got logged out, logged back in and was at crossroads GY

btw at start of BC, mobs in open world gave rep also, so getting summoned and following is how twinks got the skyguard trinkets, items from quartermaster in HFP, ogre faction at blades edge mountains, along with ability to get credit from some events and quests
It is too toxic for a 19 character in TBC to have such a weapon with 100+ ilvl…… omg.

I started to play twink(39s) since 3.1.3 (A special patch only in CN server which used the data of pre-wotlk but lvl limit remains 70. People can join BG with the finder and no exp. This abnormal patch lasted for about 1y due to commercial and political disputes between agent companies of CN WOW) In that time i remember that Crystalforged Trinket was the most op item which had no lvl req. I cant image the scene of 19 lvl rogue using the weapon with the quality of heroic dungeon.[emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread