19s worth it?

TheFrittz

Legend
Well long story short I am really trying to decide if I want to roll a new 19 twink. I have played 19s for years since back in pre-bc, transferred my rogue to Ruin x-realm back when it was the only place to get games, made a shammy, and now I have them sitting dormant on Mannoroth. I play 70s on my main server Dragonblight, and was thinking about possibly starting a new 19 there.

I know the dedicated 19s are going to say its definitely worth it, but without having a bias since its your bracket, what does everyone think?

Also could possibly roll a char on a diff server if any guilds need players? (Have played rogue, resto shammy, frost mage at 19/ hpally main, and know how to play every other class, but those are the ones I play the most)

Thanks in advance for opinions, and if anyone is in need of a player let me know on this thread or PM me

Edit: If anyone is seriously considering taking me into their guild I wouldn't mind paying for faction changes and/or server changes

its really really imbalanced but is active so sure give it a try

i play 70s and 19s too and while i enjoy 70s more, 19s is pretty relaxing

if you start playing 19s again on a server where wargames and premades are active i say yes

i play on server wich allmost has none twinks and it sucks definetly when u end up in a game with 900hp'ers and other people who camp gy only

Sorry, but anyone who cares about 19 arenas with the bracket in its current state is either retarded or sax.

i love you lmao

Yeah, 19's are worth it. They are inexpensive(ish) and a lot of fun to play, especially since 19 bracket has some of the most devoted players of all twink brackets. (I think it's a religious thing, I don't know, something to do with hallucinogens...) Anyway, I would roll a 19. Also! Join my guild on Tichondrius called Code Rainbow! We have unlimited rumsey in guild bank... *wink wink*

Wriles out!

Bleeding hollow is the place to be. Elune is a close second. As long as you enjoy your 19 personally you'll have fun.

Users who are viewing this thread