US @19s, The Bleeding Hollow Migration & Qs (U.S.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oman I reely do want 2 sit on ur roket :333

This probably a really good idea, since most people are just looking to join a guild rather than make one. I mean from what I hear WT could field three ten mans but no one wants to branch off and make another guild/ team. So I guess WT will just grow by ~50 players, and maybe two A Team spots will swap, but probably not. So really the same number of premades will happen. No idea what will happen Ally side, since idk if Ore can even field a good 10 or not, and it seems like most of the other Ally guilds have the same problem.

Any old Veng players will probably remember something like this happening in like 2007, it was good for a while but fell apart pretty quickly and everyone just xfer'd back home.

Just saying.

Who are you from Veng???

this is pwndepot the druid
<

This probably a really good idea, since most people are just looking to join a guild rather than make one. I mean from what I hear WT could field three ten mans but no one wants to branch off and make another guild/ team. So I guess WT will just grow by ~50 players, and maybe two A Team spots will swap, but probably not. So really the same number of premades will happen. No idea what will happen Ally side, since idk if Ore can even field a good 10 or not, and it seems like most of the other Ally guilds have the same problem.

Any old Veng players will probably remember something like this happening in like 2007, it was good for a while but fell apart pretty quickly and everyone just xfer'd back home.

Just saying.

It works pretty well for f2p on aerie peak. The

Only real issue is competition for AGM and LFH. It's probably better if only finished twinks xfer to BH. This is the only way to get competetive arenas again though.

i hav been axed to xfer Graffiti2 boulderfist and join the legendary MGC tinks but i feel this would go against the tinke communitys whishes of having a 19 haven on 1 server. wat should id o

yeah i can vouch for the fact that you are awful. MGC is only a-team caliber players other than me. I'm bad but I hardly play so it doesn't count.

Summary: Bleeding Hollow is the place to be for the 15-19 bracket.

A time has come my twink friends for the new great migration of our twink generation, with 4.0 losing arenas and implementing wargames it should have automatically been encouraged that all twinks migrate, but now it seems it has gone on long enough, the twinks can no longer be separated as together we form a truly strong community!

There is already a huge base for twinks on Bleeding Hollow, multiple alliance twink guilds, as well as the most competitive horde guild around. If you truly enjoy good games and a high level of competition i encourage you to consider heading over to Bleeding Hollow! For example this Friday I have been challenged by the two best holy paladins in the bracket, likely to do a best of 5 series, both these pallys have been taking the fight coming up seriously (and so have I !). You will have more fun in a best of 5 series then any pug warsong you ever play, premades are an exception ^^.

In the future we can expect to see some epic 2v2/3v3/5v5 tournaments hosted monthly by Pizza and I. Even though these things would be a more annual event, I've done wargames EVERYDAY since I transferred to the Bleeding Hollow as well as epic duels, verse both horde and ally.

Make the right choice and move your twink to Bleeding Hollow!

~Zuty.

we will be on elune, see you in the gulch!

Dam it! WHO TOLD NAKEDPLUMBER HE WAS ALLOWED TO SPEAK ON THE FORUMS...WHO THE FUCK IS NAKEDPLUM

169fdah.jpg
[font=comic sans ms,cursive]You're Naked Plum[/font]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread