19s SoD

dirt

Veteran
let’s talk about SoD 19s. Super fun, cool new skills and abilities, lots of horse premade stomping the fuck outta alliance. Oh wait that last one sucks. Legit need some alliance twinks. I’ll help gear you, provide runs for gear whatever. Get ahold of me on wild growth alliance. Provided a picture for reference of how bad it is. I’m keeping track of w/l since the game doesn’t. And this is just the past week. Tickets or spicysnack on wild growth. Let’s let ‘em have it!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 195
Brackets dead, whatever team has more hunters wins simple. And pally fc nerds make it not fun. And horde doesn’t pre-made at all, just has more hunters usually lol. Literally if ally has more hunters they win, that’s how basic the bracket is

let’s talk about SoD 19s. Super fun, cool new skills and abilities, lots of horse premade stomping the fuck outta alliance. Oh wait that last one sucks. Legit need some alliance twinks. I’ll help gear you, provide runs for gear whatever. Get ahold of me on wild growth alliance. Provided a picture for reference of how bad it is. I’m keeping track of w/l since the game doesn’t. And this is just the past week. Tickets or spicysnack on wild growth. Let’s let ‘em have it!
your prescription needs refilled.

Brackets dead, whatever team has more hunters wins simple. And pally fc nerds make it not fun. And horde doesn’t pre-made at all, just has more hunters usually lol. Literally if ally has more hunters they win, that’s how basic the bracket is
On EU or NA?

Users who are viewing this thread