19s are so fun right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
only ignorant nostalgia kids think that gen1 Pokemon games are the best. The Pokemon in gen1 were cool but b/r/y are ****.

The games are still fun but I think crystal is my favorite game though the graphics and storage system is much better in the newer games.

except the next gen pokemon are cuter

u must be new

Was playing 19s before you were a subpar 29 rogue.

who r u?

Pretty cowardly calling people bad behind a veil protecting your identity.

Who are you? Pretty humorous that you'd ask my identity when you yourself aren't known by anyone on this site beyond a few friends.

Your avatar is ugly and so are you.

At the end of the day, dory I'm smarter than you and better at world of warcraft...What more can a man ask for?

only ignorant nostalgia kids think that gen1 Pokemon games are the best. The Pokemon in gen1 were cool but b/r/y are ****.

Red was the best game to date, the s1 anime>any other season and the gen1 pokemon were thought out a lot more so than the newer gens. Take a look at their avatars, it's embarrassing. Yes, there is a slight factor of nostalgia but It was better from every aspect as well, except maybe graphics.

Sorry gridz, I disagree wichyu on dis one.

look u may b a really good guy but i cant take u seriously until u post on ur main twinke

could b dpc, theetwink, catfishcarl, kyt, anyone in static, idk

but i coulda sworn saxxon used that ugly av before

Who are you? Pretty humorous that you'd ask my identity when you yourself aren't known by anyone on this site beyond a few friends.

Who cares? you still fail to give who you are.

Ranting on behind a cloak of trolling and stupidity.

At least I can say what I say like a man and not hiding under mommy's skirt shouting insults at people.

look u may b a really good guy but i cant take u seriously until u post on ur main twinke

could b dpc, theetwink, catfishcarl, kyt, anyone in static, idk

but i coulda sworn saxxon used that ugly av before

HA, SIR...I LAUGH IN YOUR FACE. HA

Who cares? you still fail to give who you are.

Ranting on behind a cloak of trolling and stupidity.

At least I can say what I say like a man and not hiding under mommy's skirt shouting insults at people.

Welcome to the 19 bracket, chump. The exit is to your left.

That's it? thought you were gonna hammer out a comeback.

Oh well...like I said...

I don't argue with the likes of randoms, sorry.

getting taken to town by sneaky of all ppl mon

I've never lost, I go too hard.

Typical anon garbage. Always cute. Stay a failure as you are on your actual twink.

Dam, this should hurt coming from such a mediocre player. Surprisingly though, I aint mad atchya! Stay small, sweetiecomes.

I don't argue with the likes of randoms, sorry.

I've never lost, I go too hard.

Dam, this should hurt coming from such a mediocre player. Surprisingly though, I aint mad atchya! Stay small, sweetiecomes.

You take forever to come out with your comebacks.

The awkward part when you tell us who you are and aren't any less anonymous.

take care

Upon hearing my true identity the already withered threads of your inferior mental construct would tear into millions of microfibers. Causing the metaphorical representation of your brain(which in this case is a worn cloth, or perhaps a tattered piece of clothing) to cease in functionality. I'm nothing short of awesome stature, omnipotent through all infinity, if I so please your entire being would collapse like the frail child you truly are.

You aint even got no heart.

You take forever to come out with your comebacks.

I'm not sitting at the edge of my seat, eagerly awaiting a response from..."Sneaky" I don't care about your opinion, or you as a person.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread