19s are so fun right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this thread should be stickied and renamed "Official 19s QQ thread!". We definitely need one with all these "omg 7 hunters" "wow 10-19 sucks..." "ridiculous imbalance" etc threads...

So much trash in one thread...How do you people live with yourselves?

I think I'm going to be sick when players on the caliber of kao and dori are allowed to talk down to their fellow 19s. That's quite backwards considering they aren't very good themselves. It's wrong is what it is!

Btw, only first and second gen pokemon count. The rest are awful and you should all feel bad.

I think I'm going to be sick when players on the caliber of kao and dori are allowed to talk down to their fellow 19s. That's quite backwards considering they aren't very good themselves. It's wrong is what it is!

Btw, only first and second gen pokemon count. The rest are awful and you should all feel bad.

who r u?

Pretty cowardly calling people bad behind a veil protecting your identity.

Hmm, his manner reminds me of Reflexes....and his avatar of course....Though I must agree with him on Pokemon, only the originals are cool, new gen are g h e y

I think that Gold/Silver were quite well crafted. Nothing beats R/B/Y but they comes close since you can go back to Kanto.

Your avatar is ugly and so are you.

Change ur avatar Dori. It's ugleh. I also get confused between you and Kao now that you guys have almost identical avatar.

I'll change my avatar when Kao finds me a better one, thereby inducing a jealous rage in Fresa and renewing the cycle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread